- David Moyes starts his Sociedad life shushing a Depor coach who then got sent off [Vine]
- Wayne Rooney Tweets about forgetting Arsenal goal, laughs at Piers Morgan
- Barcelona congratulate Lionel Messi on La Liga record with quality YouTube video
- Barca’s Lionel Messi scores a hat-trick & becomes La Liga’s top scorer. Gets bumps & guard of honour
- “This season is no fun” – @Gunnerblog reacts to Arsenal 1 – Man United 2
Crystal Palace keeper Julian Speroni save to deny Chelsea’s Eden Hazard was stunning [Vine]
Should Crystal Palace keeper Julian Speroni be rewarded for a superb season at the Eagles with a place in Argentina’s World Cup squad.
Palace’s 34-year-old stopper has never played one international match for Argentina in his career, however there is a groundswell of opinion backing the Selhurst Park keeper to be in Alejandro Sabella’s team at Brazil 2014.
Monaco keeper Sergio Romero is currently Argentina’s number one, with Catania’s Mariano Andúja the back up.
On Saturday Speroni put in another quality performance against Chelsea. The veteran goalie commanded his area with assurance and made saves whenever he was called upon.
Speroni’s standout moment came when he made one fabulous diving save to turn aside a shot from Eden Hazardthat would have brought Chelsea level.
Watch Julian Speroni save to deny Chelsea’s Eden Hazard below.
- Updated: March 30, 2014