Crystal Palace keeper Julian Speroni save to deny Chelsea’s Eden Hazard was stunning [Vine]
- March 30, 2014
Should Crystal Palace keeper Julian Speroni be rewarded for a superb season at the Eagles with a place in Argentina’s World Cup squad.
Palace’s 34-year-old stopper has never played one international match for Argentina in his career, however there is a groundswell of opinion backing the Selhurst Park keeper to be in Alejandro Sabella’s team at Brazil 2014.
Monaco keeper Sergio Romero is currently Argentina’s number one, with Catania’s Mariano Andúja the back up.
On Saturday Speroni put in another quality performance against Chelsea. The veteran goalie commanded his area with assurance and made saves whenever he was called upon.
Speroni’s standout moment came when he made one fabulous diving save to turn aside a shot from Eden Hazardthat would have brought Chelsea level.
Watch Julian Speroni save to deny Chelsea’s Eden Hazard below.
- Jose Mourinho: Crystal Palace were lucky & singles out 1 Chelsea player (video)
- Yannick Bolasie posts classy Instagram post after Crystal Palace win at Chelsea
- Chelsea Stats: Jose Mourinho’s last 7 EPL defeats have come v managers with surna...
- Jose Mourinho hails Brazilian starlet Kenedy after Chelsea 1 – Crystal Palace 2 (...
- Chelsea & Liverpool lose, Kamara gets the giggles: Best of Soccer Saturday (video)
- Furious Chelsea fan demands “get rid” of Branislav Ivanovic, claims loyalty...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...