- Cristiano Ronaldo struggles to stay awake during statue unveiling [Video]
- James Rodriguez’s & Radamel Falcao’s Fathers played together for Deportes Tolima in 1987
- Pirloesque! Bastian Schweinsteiger’s stunning free-kick v Mainz [Video]
- Liverpool fan after Arsenal draw: ‘Flamini should have been sent off!’ [Video]
- Manchester United players make fans’ dreams come true at Christmas Foundation [Video]
Crystal Palace keeper Julian Speroni opens a swanky London restaurant
Talk about your extra curricular activities!
Crystal Palace keeper Julian Speroni has fulfilled a 3 year plan, opening a swanky restaurant in the Purley area of London.
The Argentine stopper is quite the cordon bleu, and looks to be thoroughly enjoying his new business venture, citing his Mama as his inspiration, adding that he’s even got her favourite dish on the menu.
- Updated: February 27, 2014