Crystal Palace keeper Julian Speroni opens a swanky London restaurant
- February 27, 2014
Talk about your extra curricular activities!
Crystal Palace keeper Julian Speroni has fulfilled a 3 year plan, opening a swanky restaurant in the Purley area of London.
The Argentine stopper is quite the cordon bleu, and looks to be thoroughly enjoying his new business venture, citing his Mama as his inspiration, adding that he’s even got her favourite dish on the menu.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...