Crystal Palace felt they should have had a penalty when Chelsea’s Gary Cahill took out Yannick Bolasie [GIF]
- March 29, 2014
Crystal Palace fans were screaming for a penalty that never came in the first half against Chelsea.
Palace, fighting for their Premier League survival, felt they deserved a penalty when Yannick Bolasie was taken out by Gary Cahill in the Chelsea box.
After Bolasie charged into the Blues area, the Palace #7 came crashing to the floor when Cahill tackled the forward in the danger area.
Cahill appeared to kick Bolasie’s foot before diverting the ball out of bounds.
See a GIF of Gary Cahill’s challenge against Crystal Palace’s Yannick Bolasie below.
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Chelsea youngster Mario Pasalic joins Monaco on loan as part of Falcao deal [Video]
- Done Deal: Chelsea secure season-long loan of Falcao from AS Monaco
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Juventus consider bid for Chelsea midfielder Willian [Mirror]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi