Crystal Palace boss Tony Pulis praises everyone at the club for incredible turnaround
- April 19, 2014
Crystal Palace manager Tony Pulis has credited everyone at the club for the massive turnaround in their season.
When Pulis was appointed manager in November, Palace were rock bottom and only had four points.
Now they on the verge of breaking into the top half of the table, after winning five successive games and having collected an additional 39 points; Pulis is many people’s tip for manager of the year.
But Pulis insists it’s been a group effort. “It’s been a remarkable turnaround and everybody at the club deserves a lot of credit. They’ve really bought into our ideas and the players have worked very hard on the training ground.”
Pulis also gave a hat tip to Sir Alex Ferguson, saying he was one of the few people who told him to take the job in the first place.
- Rui Patricio (Sporting CP) makes Gordon Banks-esque save to deny Crystal Palace (Video)
- Patrick Bamford admits it was an easy decision to leave Chelsea for Crystal Palace [Video]
- Patrick Bamford moves to Crystal Palace on season-long loan after signing new Chelsea deal
- Chelsea’s Patrick Bamford set for 1-year loan deal at Crystal Palace [Mail]
- Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew is lauded for having ‘Pards’ printed on his...
- Crystal Palace & Everton are fighting to sign striker Jordan Ayew [L’Equipe]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi