Crushing Blow: Manchester United confirm Robin van Persie out for 4 to 6 weeks via Twitter, ruled out for Bayern
- March 22, 2014
BREAKING: Following further investigation, Robin van Persie has a sprained knee, which will keep him out for around four to six weeks. #mufc
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) March 21, 2014
As if facing Bayern wasn’t already hard enough, Man United are going to have to do it without the player who effectively got them there.
In crushing news for United, which somehow seems to have been obfuscated until now, Robin van Persie has been ruled out for 4 – 6 weeks with a sprained knee injury picked up on Wednesday night, which will certainly rule him out of the Bayern Munich quarter final, on April 1 and 9.
The club confirmed the crushing blow via Twitter this Saturday morning.
So the task now falls to Danny Welbeck to score the goals to knock out Bayern Munich…
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...