- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Crushing Blow: Manchester United confirm Robin van Persie out for 4 to 6 weeks via Twitter, ruled out for Bayern
- Updated: March 22, 2014
BREAKING: Following further investigation, Robin van Persie has a sprained knee, which will keep him out for around four to six weeks. #mufc
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) March 21, 2014
As if facing Bayern wasn’t already hard enough, Man United are going to have to do it without the player who effectively got them there.
In crushing news for United, which somehow seems to have been obfuscated until now, Robin van Persie has been ruled out for 4 – 6 weeks with a sprained knee injury picked up on Wednesday night, which will certainly rule him out of the Bayern Munich quarter final, on April 1 and 9.
The club confirmed the crushing blow via Twitter this Saturday morning.
So the task now falls to Danny Welbeck to score the goals to knock out Bayern Munich…