CRUSH THE BOOKIES: Argentina are a scandalous 4/1 (up from 4/9) to beat Nigeria!!!! [Betting Preview & Tips]
- June 25, 2014
After playing below par but still chalking up two wins with two Lionel Messi stunners under their belt, who wants to bet that Argentina won’t beat Nigeria on Wednesday at the World Cup?
Punters wanting to back the Argentina against the Nigeria can now take advantage of an exclusive PRICE BOOST from Betfair.
While most other bookies are offering 4/9 on the South Americans, you can back Alejandro Sabella’s side at a scandalous 4/1. It’s basically a sure fire way to QUADRUPLE your money.
So why are the Argis so fancied against the Africans? Here’s why.
The Albiceleste are expected to feature their strongest XI despite having been already qualifying for the next round in order to maintain continuity.
Perhaps this is a lesson learned from the 2010 World Cup, in which Argentina were in a similar position, rested their star players, and went down badly to Germany as a consequence. Not wishing the alow lightening to strike twice, Messi, Aguero, Higuain and Di Maria will likely start in what is probably the deadliest strike-force in world football.
Its also worth noting that this will be the fourth meeting between Nigeria and Argentina at a World Cup, and the Argentinians have won all the previous three encounters.
And if that wasn’t enough to convince you, finally consider that Nigeria have never won against a South American team at World Cup.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]