Croatian wonderkid Alen Halilovic scores second goal for Dinamo Zagreb v Zadar & its a beauty
- November 18, 2012
We have urged you to “remember the name” of Dinamo Zagreb midfielder Alen Halilovic for a few months now and the “new Luka Modric” made it onto our top 101 youngsters 2012 Don Balon list week.
The son of former player Sejad Halilovic is the new buzz youngster in European football. Halilovic has already appeared in the Champions League this season.
Just 16, Halilovic became the youngest ever scorer in the Croatian top division with a goal against Slaven Koprivnica in October.
That goal was a fine chipped finish, see video above and Halilovic is a youngster with an eye for a Golazo, as his second first team strike, his second in just 5 appearances proves.
Halilovic claimed the second Dinamo Zagreb goal in a 5-0 win over Zadar on Saturday and its a beautiful curler.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”260290″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...