Croatian wonderkid Alen Halilovic scores second goal for Dinamo Zagreb v Zadar & its a beauty
- November 18, 2012
We have urged you to “remember the name” of Dinamo Zagreb midfielder Alen Halilovic for a few months now and the “new Luka Modric” made it onto our top 101 youngsters 2012 Don Balon list week.
The son of former player Sejad Halilovic is the new buzz youngster in European football. Halilovic has already appeared in the Champions League this season.
Just 16, Halilovic became the youngest ever scorer in the Croatian top division with a goal against Slaven Koprivnica in October.
That goal was a fine chipped finish, see video above and Halilovic is a youngster with an eye for a Golazo, as his second first team strike, his second in just 5 appearances proves.
Halilovic claimed the second Dinamo Zagreb goal in a 5-0 win over Zadar on Saturday and its a beautiful curler.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”260290″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi