- Chelsea flop Fernando Torres explains why he left AC Milan to join Atletico Madrid
- Hilarious! Southampton’s Twitter account offers one Saints fan love advice [Tweets]
- THUNDERBASTARD! Charlee Adams (Lincoln City) nets first career goal in Lincolnshire derby [Video]
- Chelsea fans put to the test: “Would you kiss a beautiful Tottenham fan” [Video]
- “At last back home” – Ex-Chelsea man Fernando Torres tweets about return to Atletico Madrid
Croatian wonderkid Alen Halilovic scores second goal for Dinamo Zagreb v Zadar & its a beauty
We have urged you to “remember the name” of Dinamo Zagreb midfielder Alen Halilovic for a few months now and the “new Luka Modric” made it onto our top 101 youngsters 2012 Don Balon list week.
The son of former player Sejad Halilovic is the new buzz youngster in European football. Halilovic has already appeared in the Champions League this season.
Just 16, Halilovic became the youngest ever scorer in the Croatian top division with a goal against Slaven Koprivnica in October.
That goal was a fine chipped finish, see video above and Halilovic is a youngster with an eye for a Golazo, as his second first team strike, his second in just 5 appearances proves.
Halilovic claimed the second Dinamo Zagreb goal in a 5-0 win over Zadar on Saturday and its a beautiful curler.
- Updated: November 18, 2012