- Arsenal appear to be out of the race for Paulo Dybala as Palermo’s £31m valuation is too high
- Man United players sign the head of a brave girl suffering from leukaemia after she lost her hair
- Park Ji-Sung given hero’s reception at PSV before crowd accidentally set banner on fire [Videos]
- The Wealdstone Raider thanks Rio Ferdinand and Piers Morgan for their support [Video]
- Crazy! Alexandre Meier scores two goals in last minute to rescue point for Frankfurt in 4-4 draw! [Video]
Croatian press report Spurs are close to €15m deal for Alen Halilovic
Widespread reports in Croatia over the last 24 hours, suggest Tottenham are closing in on the signing of Dinamo Zagreb wonderkid Alen Halilovic.
The 17-year-old, likened to Luka Modric, was close to a move to Spurs earlier this summer, along with former team mate Tin Jedvaj (now at Roma) but the Premier League side were unable to agree terms with Halilovic’s father.
Sportske Novosti report that Tottenham have agreed a 15 million euro deal for Halilovic with Dinamo Zagreb.
In the opening games of the Croatian season, Halilovic has not been in the best of form and Dinamo think the time to sell is now before his value drops.
Personal terms still have to be agreed and there is a chance Halilovic will be loaned back to Dinamo Zagreb for the rest of the season once a deal is agreed.
It would be some coup for Spurs if they can seal a deal for one of the most promising young players in European football.
- Updated: August 13, 2013