- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother & sisters grabbed pictures with Messi, Xavi & Neymar at the Ballon d’Or [El Mundo Deportivo]
- Updated: January 15, 2014
Catalan paper El Mundo Deportivo have shed some light in the behind the scenes goings on at the Ballon d’Or on Monday night.
They lead with the claim that Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother (María Dolores dos Santos Aveiro) and two sisters (Katia and Elma) who accompanied the Real Madrid star to the gala event, grabbed pictures with Barcelona stars Lionel Messi, Xavi and Neymar.
After Cristiano Ronaldo had won the Ballon d’Or, his mother and sisters were introduced to the Barcelona trio by the Real Madrid forward.
According to El Mundo Deportivo, this gesture was one of the most talked about as the Barcelona contingent headed home after the Ballon d’Or ceremony.
Ronaldo, apparently, also asked how Andres Iniesta was getting on with the knee knock picked up in the 0-0 draw with Atletico Madrid.
Other tidbits from the gala event, included Zlatan Ibrahimovic asking about the welfare of Tito Vilanova – after he had slapped Xavi – see video below.
And, Pele praising Xavi when the Brazilian legend met the Spanish midfielder and said: “If I had played with you and Iniesta I wouldn’t have scored 1,200 goals but 3,000!”