Cristiano Ronaldo’s girlfriend Irina Shayk refuses to cut up a Lionel Messi, Barcelona shirt
- April 16, 2013
She maybe Ronaldo’s girlfriend, but Irina Shayk is savvy enough not to get involved in the never-ending comparisons between Lionel Messi and her man Cristiano.
This week Irina Shayk was in Greece for an MTV party, when the Russian model was interviewed by a Greek reporter on the red carpet.
The Greek local handed Shayk a replica Lionel Messi shirt together with a pair of scissors, and he asked her if she’d like to cut it up.
Shayk’s response was classy.
After immediately saying ‘no’ to the publicity stunt, Shayk took the scissors and began attacking the reporters hair. She then told the reporter to cut Messi’s shirt if he was so inclined, and the reporter wasted little time doing just that.
Watch Irina Shayk refuse to cut up a Lionel Messi, Barcelona shirt below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi