Cristiano Ronaldo’s girlfriend Irina Shayk refuses to cut up a Lionel Messi, Barcelona shirt
- April 16, 2013
She maybe Ronaldo’s girlfriend, but Irina Shayk is savvy enough not to get involved in the never-ending comparisons between Lionel Messi and her man Cristiano.
This week Irina Shayk was in Greece for an MTV party, when the Russian model was interviewed by a Greek reporter on the red carpet.
The Greek local handed Shayk a replica Lionel Messi shirt together with a pair of scissors, and he asked her if she’d like to cut it up.
Shayk’s response was classy.
After immediately saying ‘no’ to the publicity stunt, Shayk took the scissors and began attacking the reporters hair. She then told the reporter to cut Messi’s shirt if he was so inclined, and the reporter wasted little time doing just that.
Watch Irina Shayk refuse to cut up a Lionel Messi, Barcelona shirt below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...