- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Cristiano Ronaldo’s fitness still in question as Portugal train ahead of USA game [Video]
- Updated: June 20, 2014
As much as the World Cup has dazzled thus far, there was a slight shadow of the tournament before proceedings kicked off with a selection of stars being ruled out of the competition.
Frank Ribery, Marco Reus and Falcao are but a few of the stars ruled out of the World Cup through injury; but as well as being ruled out completely there have been world-class players fighting for fitness coming into the tournament.
Luis Suarez was one (not that you could have guessed that last night) and Cristiano Ronaldo was another. But the Portugal talisman has apparently been warned by doctors not to play or he could risk his career.
Here we see him training ahead of Portugal’s crucial game against the USA, needing a victory after been chewed up and spat out by Germany.