Cristiano Ronaldo’s fitness still in question as Portugal train ahead of USA game [Video]
- June 20, 2014
As much as the World Cup has dazzled thus far, there was a slight shadow of the tournament before proceedings kicked off with a selection of stars being ruled out of the competition.
Frank Ribery, Marco Reus and Falcao are but a few of the stars ruled out of the World Cup through injury; but as well as being ruled out completely there have been world-class players fighting for fitness coming into the tournament.
Luis Suarez was one (not that you could have guessed that last night) and Cristiano Ronaldo was another. But the Portugal talisman has apparently been warned by doctors not to play or he could risk his career.
Here we see him training ahead of Portugal’s crucial game against the USA, needing a victory after been chewed up and spat out by Germany.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...