Cristiano Ronaldo’s fitness still in question as Portugal train ahead of USA game [Video]
- June 20, 2014
As much as the World Cup has dazzled thus far, there was a slight shadow of the tournament before proceedings kicked off with a selection of stars being ruled out of the competition.
Frank Ribery, Marco Reus and Falcao are but a few of the stars ruled out of the World Cup through injury; but as well as being ruled out completely there have been world-class players fighting for fitness coming into the tournament.
Luis Suarez was one (not that you could have guessed that last night) and Cristiano Ronaldo was another. But the Portugal talisman has apparently been warned by doctors not to play or he could risk his career.
Here we see him training ahead of Portugal’s crucial game against the USA, needing a victory after been chewed up and spat out by Germany.
- Real Madrid boss Rafa Benitez insists he has no problems with Cristiano Ronaldo (Video)
- Watch the full video of Cristiano Ronaldo playing football on the streets on Madrid in ...
- The full ‘F**k FIFA’ interview with Cristiano Ronaldo shows why he walked o...
- Cristiano Ronaldo led the star-studded guest list at Jorge Mendes’s wedding (Vide...
- Aussie model Aline Lima explains why she rejected Cristiano Ronaldo on Instagram
- “FIFA? I don’t give a f***” – Cristiano Ronaldo storms out of i...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi