Cristiano Ronaldo’s fitness still in question as Portugal train ahead of USA game [Video]
- June 20, 2014
As much as the World Cup has dazzled thus far, there was a slight shadow of the tournament before proceedings kicked off with a selection of stars being ruled out of the competition.
Frank Ribery, Marco Reus and Falcao are but a few of the stars ruled out of the World Cup through injury; but as well as being ruled out completely there have been world-class players fighting for fitness coming into the tournament.
Luis Suarez was one (not that you could have guessed that last night) and Cristiano Ronaldo was another. But the Portugal talisman has apparently been warned by doctors not to play or he could risk his career.
Here we see him training ahead of Portugal’s crucial game against the USA, needing a victory after been chewed up and spat out by Germany.
- Cristiano Ronaldo gets a ludicrous amount of money to promote products on Twitter (AS)
- Cristiano Ronaldo & Nani score glorious free-kicks in Portugal training (video)
- How Leo Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo are helping to rid London’s streets of cig...
- Tsunami survivor Martunis hangs out with his hero Cristiano Ronaldo at Portugal trainin...
- Cristiano Ronaldo pays €30,000 for Wax Statue of himself
- The Sun stitch up Cristiano Ronaldo, Brazilian woman claims she had affair when he was ...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...