Cristiano Ronaldo talks about battling Messi for the Balon d’Or: “Maybe sometimes, I agree that I have a bad image”
- November 8, 2012
CNN have prised another interview scoop with Real Madrid and Portuguese superstar Cristiano Ronaldo .
In a series of on-screen interviews between Pedro Pinto and Ronaldo the pair have already discussed Crstiano’s belief that he is better than Lionel Messi. Now that conversation was taken further through a discussion about the upcoming Balon d’Or award.
Pinto, asking some tough questions, asked Ronaldo if his arrogant image has cost him in the battle for love from football fans against Lionel Messi. Ronaldo gave an honest reply.
I don’t want to cry about it, but sometimes I think yes. It’s a question to which I never give the 100% right answer, because sometimes I really don’t know. I don’t think it’s allowed for people to change my personality. Maybe sometimes, I agree that I have a bad image on the pitch because I’m too serious.
Watch Pedro Pinto’s interview with Cristiano Ronaldo below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”257176″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...