- Mousa Dembele pulled off a great back heel pass during Spurs win over Newcastle [GIF]
- Chelsea’s Bertrand Traore scores 2 goals for Vitesse v Ajax [GIFs]
- Dat swerve! Rubén Alcaraz (L’Hospitalet) scores crazy goal v Atletico Madrid
- Marouane Fellaini talks of Man United title bid in Times interview
- Arsenal players visit Royal Free hospital, 1 kid asks to meet Liverpool stars instead!
Cristiano Ronaldo talks about battling Messi for the Balon d’Or: “Maybe sometimes, I agree that I have a bad image”
CNN have prised another interview scoop with Real Madrid and Portuguese superstar Cristiano Ronaldo .
In a series of on-screen interviews between Pedro Pinto and Ronaldo the pair have already discussed Crstiano’s belief that he is better than Lionel Messi. Now that conversation was taken further through a discussion about the upcoming Balon d’Or award.
Pinto, asking some tough questions, asked Ronaldo if his arrogant image has cost him in the battle for love from football fans against Lionel Messi. Ronaldo gave an honest reply.
I don’t want to cry about it, but sometimes I think yes. It’s a question to which I never give the 100% right answer, because sometimes I really don’t know. I don’t think it’s allowed for people to change my personality. Maybe sometimes, I agree that I have a bad image on the pitch because I’m too serious.
Watch Pedro Pinto’s interview with Cristiano Ronaldo below.
- Updated: November 8, 2012