Cristiano Ronaldo talks about battling Messi for the Balon d’Or: “Maybe sometimes, I agree that I have a bad image”
- November 8, 2012
CNN have prised another interview scoop with Real Madrid and Portuguese superstar Cristiano Ronaldo .
In a series of on-screen interviews between Pedro Pinto and Ronaldo the pair have already discussed Crstiano’s belief that he is better than Lionel Messi. Now that conversation was taken further through a discussion about the upcoming Balon d’Or award.
Pinto, asking some tough questions, asked Ronaldo if his arrogant image has cost him in the battle for love from football fans against Lionel Messi. Ronaldo gave an honest reply.
I don’t want to cry about it, but sometimes I think yes. It’s a question to which I never give the 100% right answer, because sometimes I really don’t know. I don’t think it’s allowed for people to change my personality. Maybe sometimes, I agree that I have a bad image on the pitch because I’m too serious.
Watch Pedro Pinto’s interview with Cristiano Ronaldo below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”257176″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...