Cristiano Ronaldo talks about battling Messi for the Balon d’Or: “Maybe sometimes, I agree that I have a bad image”
- November 8, 2012
CNN have prised another interview scoop with Real Madrid and Portuguese superstar Cristiano Ronaldo .
In a series of on-screen interviews between Pedro Pinto and Ronaldo the pair have already discussed Crstiano’s belief that he is better than Lionel Messi. Now that conversation was taken further through a discussion about the upcoming Balon d’Or award.
Pinto, asking some tough questions, asked Ronaldo if his arrogant image has cost him in the battle for love from football fans against Lionel Messi. Ronaldo gave an honest reply.
I don’t want to cry about it, but sometimes I think yes. It’s a question to which I never give the 100% right answer, because sometimes I really don’t know. I don’t think it’s allowed for people to change my personality. Maybe sometimes, I agree that I have a bad image on the pitch because I’m too serious.
Watch Pedro Pinto’s interview with Cristiano Ronaldo below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”257176″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi