- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
Cristiano Ronaldo, Raul Meireles and Nani feature in Portugal’s World Cup selfie! [Picture]
We’ve already had an effort from Belgium among others but none can post having the current holder of the FIFA Ballon d’Or front and centre.
All except Portugal, that is. Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo is looking quite cheery in this group selfie effort.
Obviously he’s feeling the love with his compatriots as we can see that Nani is still alive, well and somehow being selected for national duty.
While Raul Meireles desperately needs a shave!
— Raul Meireles (@OficialMeireles) June 2, 2014
- Updated: June 2, 2014