Cristiano Ronaldo presser pre Portugal v Germany: I have nothing to prove [video]
- June 16, 2014
All eyes will be on Cristiano Ronaldo this evening to see if the Portuguese forward can join the other star players to have already made their mark on the World Cup.
Ronaldo has a tough ask against a well drilled and classy Germany team but he seemed full of confidence, as ever, in his pre match presser.
The Real Madrid superstar cited his form over the past three seasons and seemed relaxed despite not appearing to be fully fit over the course of the final month of the season.
Will Ronaldo stun Germany this evening?
- The Sun stitch up Cristiano Ronaldo, Brazilian woman claims she had affair when he was ...
- Cristiano Ronaldo reveals his greatest fear [Libero Interview]
- Messi lets slip a cheeky smile during Cristiano Ronaldo’s speech at UEFA awards (...
- Lionel Messi inadvertently photobombing Cristiano Ronaldo goes viral (Picture)
- Leo Messi really enjoyed beating Cristiano Roaldo to UEFA Player of the Year award [Ole]
- Cristiano Ronaldo tells Leo Messi to go first at UEFA awards ceremony (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...