Cristiano Ronaldo presser pre Portugal v Germany: I have nothing to prove [video]
- June 16, 2014
All eyes will be on Cristiano Ronaldo this evening to see if the Portuguese forward can join the other star players to have already made their mark on the World Cup.
Ronaldo has a tough ask against a well drilled and classy Germany team but he seemed full of confidence, as ever, in his pre match presser.
The Real Madrid superstar cited his form over the past three seasons and seemed relaxed despite not appearing to be fully fit over the course of the final month of the season.
Will Ronaldo stun Germany this evening?
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]