Cristiano Ronaldo posts another Nike Mercurial ad snippet, featuring kindle of Internet cats watching his stepovers
- October 23, 2013
Cristiano Ronaldo’s posted another snippet from his decidedly zany Nike Mercurial ad campaign.
The first featured a chimp hanging out of a sailing mast, and in keeping with the animalistic theme, these latest one features a kindle of Internet cats frantically trying to keep up with his supersonic stepovers.
Bizarre, but good fun. And the Internet needs more cats.
Wolfsburg’s Naldo & Vieirinha soak their boss with beer during his press conference
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]