Cristiano Ronaldo posts another Nike Mercurial ad snippet, featuring kindle of Internet cats watching his stepovers
- October 23, 2013
Cristiano Ronaldo’s posted another snippet from his decidedly zany Nike Mercurial ad campaign.
The first featured a chimp hanging out of a sailing mast, and in keeping with the animalistic theme, these latest one features a kindle of Internet cats frantically trying to keep up with his supersonic stepovers.
Bizarre, but good fun. And the Internet needs more cats.
- Cristiano Ronaldo reveals his greatest fear [Libero Interview]
- Messi lets slip a cheeky smile during Cristiano Ronaldo’s speech at UEFA awards (...
- Lionel Messi inadvertently photobombing Cristiano Ronaldo goes viral (Picture)
- Leo Messi really enjoyed beating Cristiano Roaldo to UEFA Player of the Year award [Ole]
- Cristiano Ronaldo tells Leo Messi to go first at UEFA awards ceremony (Video)
- Barcelona’s Leo Messi wins UEFA Player of the Year Award, Ronaldo looks ‘th...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...