- Dom Solanke ended 2014 with a double as Chelsea’s U21s beat Norwich 5-0 [Videos]
- Incredible Offer! Back Newcastle to beat Everton at 11/2 on Sunday!!!!
- L’Equipe reveal their Team of the Year & pick 100 Top Players of 2014 ft. Neuer at #1
- Bayern to battle Man City & PSG for Wolfsburg’s Kevin De Bruyne, says his agent [Bild]
- Charlton’s Johann Gudmundsson nets 88th minute howitzer to equalise v Cardiff [Official Video]
Cristiano Ronaldo met Monaco owner Rybolovlev, Ligue 1 side offer “astronomical salary” [Le10Sport]
French magazine Le10Sport have splashed with a claim that will rock Real Madrid: Monaco’s billionaire owner Dmitry Rybolovlev met with Cristiano Ronaldo last week to discuss a move to the newly promoted Ligue 1 side.
Whilst in Monaco, Ronaldo met with Russian tycoon Dmitry Rybolovlev alongside his agent Jorge Mendes who has brokered a number of deals this summer for his clients to join the ambitious newly promoted team.
Earlier this summer, Ronaldo denied signing a new deal at Real Madrid and president Florentino Perez has assured the media that the Portuguese forward will extend his current deal, which ends in 2015.
According to Le10Sport, Monaco owner Dmitry Rybolovlev urged Ronaldo to see out his current deal at the Bernabeu with a view to a move before the 2014/2015 season, if the French side have secured Champions League football.
Rybolovlev offered Ronaldo an “astronomical salary” and a project that includes some of the greatest players in world football, such as Radamel Falcao.
During his time in Monaco, Ronaldo refused to be drawn on speculation about his future (see video below) but said: “I can’t say I would never come to this club [Monaco] which has a great owner. Today I am very happy at Real Madrid. My future is there. I just came to Monaco on vacation.”
- Updated: July 12, 2013