- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
Cristiano Ronaldo made great time for the child mascots before Portugal’s final game v Ghana [Video]
Cristiano Ronaldo looked rather out of sorts during Portugal’s disappointing World Cup, cutting a pretty forlorn figure, a man apart from his teammates, a feeling that was bolstered by his non-celebration after scoring against Ghana, when not even his teammates came to celebrate with him.
But in the tunnel before Portugal’s final game against Ghana, Cristiano showed his Good Guy side, as made great time for the starstruck kid mascots.
Three of the kids, cooed and ahhed around Cristiano, asking for hugs, and the Real Madrid star had no hesitation in obliging, hugging and endearingly chatting with each of them.
And the looks on their faces as he made them feel like the most important kids in the world…priceless.
- Updated: June 28, 2014