- Palermo’s Franco Vazquez scored a sweet 30-yard lob v Atalanta, in off the bar [Video]
- Awful! QPR stars Charlie Austin, Joey Barton & more tell festive jokes [Video]
- Two Sunderland fans were seen gesturing against the tribute for Newcastle fans Alder & Sweeney
- Burnley upload a unique angle of Ashley Barnes wonder strike v Tottenham [Official Video]
- Hartlepool release official statement regarding rumours surrounding Ched Evans
Cristiano Ronaldo & Jose Mourinho sent off in possible last big games for Real Madrid
If this really is to be their final seasons at the Casa Blanca for the Portuguese pair as is widely believed, then they went some way to tarnishing their respective legacies in the Copa del Rey final.
Mourinho’s exit is almost a sure thing, and his behaviour over the last few weeks has fuelled the belief: sitting in the dugout for entire match, looking mildly interested.
Tonight, Mou remained seated until just before the end of full-time; when he stood up to protest with the 4th official he was promptly sent off.
Ronaldo, for his part, started the game with a classic Hang Time header and was influential throughout; but his frustration grew as the game wore on and the momentum swung Atleti’s way.
He’d escaped a booking for an earlier kick out, but was caught red-handed for a sly and dangerous kick to the face on Atleti captain Gabi in the second half of extra-time.
- Updated: May 17, 2013