Cristiano Ronaldo jokes with Coentrão at Real Madrid training, flips him the bird [Video]
- August 18, 2014
Cristiano Ronaldo was in obstrepreous form at Real Madrid this morning, taking his bad humour out on mate Fabio Coentrão.
After losing the ball in a game of Rondos, Ronaldo turned to Coentrao, and for some reason decided to give him several ‘cortes de manga’, the Latin gesture of crossing one arm onto the opposite bicep, and flipping the bird.
Coentrao pretended not to notice, and ignored Ronaldo by carrying on with his warm-up.
It was only a bit of banter, but it was definitely one-way banter, and not exactly the most high-brow form of humour, assuming he was joking.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...