- Worst Xmas present! Borussia Dortmund fan gets a toaster which makes Barcelona bread [Pictures]
- Corinthians intensify effort to sign Spurs’ Paulinho, player’s wife being pregnant a factor [Globo]
- Celtic to fend off offers from Arsenal & Liverpool for defender Virgil van Dijk [Scotsman]
- “He is a player of United!” LVG rules out loan move for Adnan Januzaj
- Man United & Arsenal have a great win % on Boxing Day, Aston Villa less so
Cristiano Ronaldo jokes with Coentrão at Real Madrid training, flips him the bird [Video]
Cristiano Ronaldo was in obstrepreous form at Real Madrid this morning, taking his bad humour out on mate Fabio Coentrão.
After losing the ball in a game of Rondos, Ronaldo turned to Coentrao, and for some reason decided to give him several ‘cortes de manga’, the Latin gesture of crossing one arm onto the opposite bicep, and flipping the bird.
Coentrao pretended not to notice, and ignored Ronaldo by carrying on with his warm-up.
It was only a bit of banter, but it was definitely one-way banter, and not exactly the most high-brow form of humour, assuming he was joking.
- Updated: August 18, 2014