Cristiano Ronaldo had to dump gum in his fancy suit pocket at the 2011 Ibero-American Sports Awards
- December 7, 2012
This week Cristiano Ronaldo received the Best Ibero-American Athlete award at the 2011 Spanish National Sports Awards ceremony, but the moments leading up to the trophy award shone the light on Ronaldo for not-so classy behaviour.
As the crowd settled for the presentation of the award of the evening, it suddenly dawned on Ronaldo that he was still chewing gum.
With Del Bosque shutting down any chance of a dash out the picture to sort himself out, Ronaldo found himself left with one option.
After slickly removing the gum from his chops with his hand, Ronaldo dumped the soggy confectionary in his smart suit trousers and moments later he was shaking hands to lift his award.
Watch Ronaldo’s gum-dump escapade below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”265966″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...