Cristiano Ronaldo forced out of Portugal training with knee pain, leaves with ice-pack strapped to left knee [Pictures]
- June 12, 2014
It was revealed last week by a Portugese FA medical report that Cristiano Ronaldo is suffering with tendonitis in his left knee, an injury that had until then been unknown to the public.
And it may be that the Real Madrid star’s left knee is worse than thought, with Ronaldo having to pull out of training this afternoon with pain in that very spot, and with an ice-pack strapped to his left knee.
Cristiano was in no great pain, and resumed training soon after, but took no further part in contact or ball work, according to O Jogo.
With Portugal’s World Cup kick-off against Germany this Monday, Ronaldo is still set to start, but it may well be that the 2014 Ballon D’Or will struggle to perform at his highest level due to the injury strains.
- “FIFA? I don’t give a f***” – Cristiano Ronaldo storms out of i...
- Cristiano Ronaldo is giving agent Jorge Mendes a €50m Greek island as a wedding present...
- Cristiano Ronaldo flirted with model Aline Lima on Instagram. She turned him down as sh...
- Taconazo: Cristiano Ronaldo produced wonderful No-Look- Back-Heel v Milan (Video)
- Mesut Özil compares Cristiano Ronaldo with Arsenal’s star man – in English ...
- Besiktas striker Mario Gomez gives fantastic response on Messi v Ronaldo debate (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi