Cristiano Ronaldo forced out of Portugal training with knee pain, leaves with ice-pack strapped to left knee [Pictures]
- June 12, 2014
It was revealed last week by a Portugese FA medical report that Cristiano Ronaldo is suffering with tendonitis in his left knee, an injury that had until then been unknown to the public.
And it may be that the Real Madrid star’s left knee is worse than thought, with Ronaldo having to pull out of training this afternoon with pain in that very spot, and with an ice-pack strapped to his left knee.
Cristiano was in no great pain, and resumed training soon after, but took no further part in contact or ball work, according to O Jogo.
With Portugal’s World Cup kick-off against Germany this Monday, Ronaldo is still set to start, but it may well be that the 2014 Ballon D’Or will struggle to perform at his highest level due to the injury strains.
- Cristiano Ronaldo reveals his greatest fear [Libero Interview]
- Messi lets slip a cheeky smile during Cristiano Ronaldo’s speech at UEFA awards (...
- Lionel Messi inadvertently photobombing Cristiano Ronaldo goes viral (Picture)
- Leo Messi really enjoyed beating Cristiano Roaldo to UEFA Player of the Year award [Ole]
- Cristiano Ronaldo tells Leo Messi to go first at UEFA awards ceremony (Video)
- Barcelona’s Leo Messi wins UEFA Player of the Year Award, Ronaldo looks ‘th...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...