- Screamer: An 89th minute 45 yard golazo winner from the American 3rd tier [Video]
- Louis van Gaal got pretty angry with a journalist in Chelsea presser [video]
- Newcastle v Tottenham [Team Sheets]
- Ronaldinho (Queretaro) produced a glorious nutmeg during 6 minute cameo v Club America [Video]
- Sebastian Giovinco two stunning golazos for Toronto FC v Dallas last night [Video]
Cristiano Ronaldo forced out of Portugal training with knee pain, leaves with ice-pack strapped to left knee [Pictures]
- June 12, 2014
It was revealed last week by a Portugese FA medical report that Cristiano Ronaldo is suffering with tendonitis in his left knee, an injury that had until then been unknown to the public.
And it may be that the Real Madrid star’s left knee is worse than thought, with Ronaldo having to pull out of training this afternoon with pain in that very spot, and with an ice-pack strapped to his left knee.
Cristiano was in no great pain, and resumed training soon after, but took no further part in contact or ball work, according to O Jogo.
With Portugal’s World Cup kick-off against Germany this Monday, Ronaldo is still set to start, but it may well be that the 2014 Ballon D’Or will struggle to perform at his highest level due to the injury strains.