Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are sitting just a seat apart at the Ballon d’Or ceremony [Picture]
- January 12, 2014
We’re only a day away from the Ballon d’Or ceremony, with the winner due to be announced on Monday night in Switzerland.
Winner of the past four Ballon d’Or’s, Lionel Messi is a huge underdog to win his fifth.
Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo is a clear favourite for the coveted award, having not won it since 2008.
A photo has emerged of the seating plan including where the two best players in world football will be sitting.
Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo will be separated by only one seat at the ceremony.
Titus Bramble is rumoured to be sitting between the pair.
- The 5 worst moments of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Man United & Real Madrid career (...
- Samir Handanovic stops Cristiano Ronaldo free kick with stunning fingertip save (GIF)
- Louis van Gaal talks signing Cristiano Ronaldo for Man United, confirms he’ll qui...
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic calls Cristiano Ronaldo ‘good’ in a word association gam...
- Chinese fans barely recognized any Real Madrid players until Cristiano Ronaldo arrived ...
- Real Madrid reject record-breaking £85m (€120m) bid from PSG for Cristiano Ronaldo [AS]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi