Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are sitting just a seat apart at the Ballon d’Or ceremony [Picture]
We’re only a day away from the Ballon d’Or ceremony, with the winner due to be announced on Monday night in Switzerland.
Winner of the past four Ballon d’Or’s, Lionel Messi is a huge underdog to win his fifth.
Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo is a clear favourite for the coveted award, having not won it since 2008.
A photo has emerged of the seating plan including where the two best players in world football will be sitting.
Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo will be separated by only one seat at the ceremony.
Titus Bramble is rumoured to be sitting between the pair.
- Cristiano Ronaldo brings his box of tricks to Rondos ahead of Madrid derby (Video)
- Cristiano Ronaldo starts dating 19-year-old Danish model Maja Darving [Correio Da Mahna]
- Cristiano Ronaldo ignores Real Madrid fan who produces his celebration outside Valdebeb...
- Real Madrid pay video tribute to Cristiano Ronaldo after breaking Raul’s goals re...
- Jamie Redknapp is perhaps taking the Anthony Martial hype a bit too far with this compa...
- Barcelona post awesome trailer for upcoming documentary movie ‘Barça Dreams’...
- Leo Messi trolls Cristiano Ronaldo’s new movie trailer (Spoof Video)
- A list of all the European records Ronaldo and Messi haven’t broken yet (Video)