Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are sitting just a seat apart at the Ballon d’Or ceremony [Picture]
We’re only a day away from the Ballon d’Or ceremony, with the winner due to be announced on Monday night in Switzerland.
Winner of the past four Ballon d’Or’s, Lionel Messi is a huge underdog to win his fifth.
Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo is a clear favourite for the coveted award, having not won it since 2008.
A photo has emerged of the seating plan including where the two best players in world football will be sitting.
Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo will be separated by only one seat at the ceremony.
Titus Bramble is rumoured to be sitting between the pair.
Watch Live Stream
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s brilliant response to Gerard Pique’s easy Champions League commentsAugust 26, 2016
- Antoine Griezmann mocked online for terrible outfit [Best Tweets & Jokes]August 25, 2016
- Humble Cristiano Ronaldo gives brilliant speech after winning UEFA Best Player award (Video)August 25, 2016
- Doctor reveals secrets on how Cristiano Ronaldo stays in top shape [Tribuna Expresso]August 25, 2016
- Diego Maradona suggests that Lionel Messi’s Argentina retirement was a publicity stuntAugust 25, 2016
- Leo Messi wins UEFA’s goal of the season for his golazo v Roma (Official Video)August 25, 2016
- Neymar’s son Davi calls his two new puppies after his favourite Barcelona stars (Video)August 24, 2016
- New Argentina squad includes Leo Messi, Sergio Aguero plus Man United & Spurs menAugust 23, 2016