Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are sitting just a seat apart at the Ballon d’Or ceremony [Picture]
We’re only a day away from the Ballon d’Or ceremony, with the winner due to be announced on Monday night in Switzerland.
Winner of the past four Ballon d’Or’s, Lionel Messi is a huge underdog to win his fifth.
Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo is a clear favourite for the coveted award, having not won it since 2008.
A photo has emerged of the seating plan including where the two best players in world football will be sitting.
Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo will be separated by only one seat at the ceremony.
Titus Bramble is rumoured to be sitting between the pair.
Watch Live Stream
- Massive substitution: Ronaldo not happy to be hauled off by Zidane [Tweets]September 24, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo trolled by the ex-boyfriend of new girlfriend Desire Cordero [Instagram Video]September 22, 2016
- Enzo Zidane makes Cristiano Ronaldo look silly in Real Madrid training (video)September 20, 2016
- Rumour: Cristiano Ronaldo is dating former Miss Spain, Desire Cordero [Corazón Czn]September 19, 2016
- Lionel Messi thanks Borussia Monchengladbach for get well message on FacebookSeptember 23, 2016
- The moment Lionel Messi picked up a groin strain against Atletico Madrid (Video)September 22, 2016
- Barcelona confirm Leo Messi is out for 3 weeks with groin injurySeptember 21, 2016
- Pep Guardiola: Leo Messi sits on football’s top table by himself (Video)September 17, 2016