Criciuma defender Fabio Ferreira makes an awesome goalline clearance, then breaks the goal
- January 31, 2013
This is some brilliantly bizarre footage from Wednesday night’s football in Brazil.
Chapecoense beat Criciuma 1-0 in the Campeonato Catarinense, and the moment of the match belonged to visiting defender Fabio Ferreira and an amazing goalline clearance.
Ferreira saved his team from conceding a certain goal when he gave everything to scoop a shot off the goalline. Having put all his energy into whacking the ball away from the net though, Ferreira then couldn’t stop himself scoring a ‘human goal’ which comically resulted with him bringing the whole net down.
Watch Fabio Ferreira break the goal below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi