- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
Cribs: A video tour of Samuel Eto’o’s 80,000 euros a month penthouse in Moscow
French TV channel M6 gained exclusive access inside the home of Samuel Eto’o this week.
The show revealed that the Cameroonian’s club Anji Makhachkala fork out a whopping 80,000 euros a month to house their star forward.
The property is incredible.
A penthouse covering approximately 1,000 square meters, Samuel Eto’o’s home sits on four floors and it includes an elevator, sauna, swimming pool, five bedrooms and a large terrace with an incredible view of Moscow.
Watch the inside tour of Samuel Eto’o’s crazy Russian crib below.
- Updated: October 3, 2012