Cribs: A video tour of Samuel Eto’o’s 80,000 euros a month penthouse in Moscow
- October 3, 2012
French TV channel M6 gained exclusive access inside the home of Samuel Eto’o this week.
The show revealed that the Cameroonian’s club Anji Makhachkala fork out a whopping 80,000 euros a month to house their star forward.
The property is incredible.
A penthouse covering approximately 1,000 square meters, Samuel Eto’o’s home sits on four floors and it includes an elevator, sauna, swimming pool, five bedrooms and a large terrace with an incredible view of Moscow.
Watch the inside tour of Samuel Eto’o’s crazy Russian crib below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi