Crazy town! Gillingham fan jumps Wycombe keeper Jordan Archer
- February 4, 2013
We have seen plenty of fan violence and anger this season but this may well take the biscuit.
In injury time of pretty much the only (relatively) high profile encounter in English football on Monday night, Wycombe keeper Jordan Archer (on loan from Spurs) was surprised as he took his time taking a late goal kick.
Wycombe were closing in on a 1-0 away win at Gillingham, secured thanks to an 86th minute goal from Matthew McClure, when the fan came on and bundled Archer over.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi