Crazy Sochaux coach Hervé Renard shouts at his own fans late on in win over Guingamp
- February 16, 2014
You may well remember Sochaux coach Herve Renard from the African Cup of Nations in 2012, when he took un fancied Zambia to the title.
The 45-year-old dapper coach is now tasked with keeping Sochaux in Ligue 1 and despite the 1-0 win over Guingamp on Saturday, they are still five points from safety.
Nevertheless, Renard shows no signs of giving up and in the latter stages of the Sochaux win was spotted by the TV cameras bawling out insults to the home crowd.
Renard can quite clearly be heard saying: “”Y’a que des morts dans ce stade!” Translated as “Why is it like death in this stadium!”
To be fair to Renard, the crowd at Stade Auguste-Bonal did seem to respond for the final few seconds of the Ligue 1 encounter…
- Marcus Thuram (17), son of Barca hero Lilian Thuram, scored the winner in a cup final o...
- Sochaux v PSG: Watch a Live Stream of the Ligue 1 match – available in the UK
- Djibril Cisse (Bastia) scored an incredible over the shoulder first time volley v Socha...
- Sochaux 1 – Marseille 1
- Mathieu Valbuena stopped from taking Marseille corner at Sochaux due to Betty Boop doll!
- Sochaux 2 – Bordeaux 0
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...