- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
Crazy Sochaux coach Hervé Renard shouts at his own fans late on in win over Guingamp
You may well remember Sochaux coach Herve Renard from the African Cup of Nations in 2012, when he took un fancied Zambia to the title.
The 45-year-old dapper coach is now tasked with keeping Sochaux in Ligue 1 and despite the 1-0 win over Guingamp on Saturday, they are still five points from safety.
Nevertheless, Renard shows no signs of giving up and in the latter stages of the Sochaux win was spotted by the TV cameras bawling out insults to the home crowd.
Renard can quite clearly be heard saying: “”Y’a que des morts dans ce stade!” Translated as “Why is it like death in this stadium!”
To be fair to Renard, the crowd at Stade Auguste-Bonal did seem to respond for the final few seconds of the Ligue 1 encounter…
- Updated: February 16, 2014