- Juventus may pay £50m to sign Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling as they gear up to sell Paul Pogba [Sun]
- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
Crazy Sochaux coach Hervé Renard shouts at his own fans late on in win over Guingamp
- February 16, 2014
You may well remember Sochaux coach Herve Renard from the African Cup of Nations in 2012, when he took un fancied Zambia to the title.
The 45-year-old dapper coach is now tasked with keeping Sochaux in Ligue 1 and despite the 1-0 win over Guingamp on Saturday, they are still five points from safety.
Nevertheless, Renard shows no signs of giving up and in the latter stages of the Sochaux win was spotted by the TV cameras bawling out insults to the home crowd.
Renard can quite clearly be heard saying: “”Y’a que des morts dans ce stade!” Translated as “Why is it like death in this stadium!”
To be fair to Renard, the crowd at Stade Auguste-Bonal did seem to respond for the final few seconds of the Ligue 1 encounter…