Crazy Sochaux coach Hervé Renard shouts at his own fans late on in win over Guingamp
- February 16, 2014
You may well remember Sochaux coach Herve Renard from the African Cup of Nations in 2012, when he took un fancied Zambia to the title.
The 45-year-old dapper coach is now tasked with keeping Sochaux in Ligue 1 and despite the 1-0 win over Guingamp on Saturday, they are still five points from safety.
Nevertheless, Renard shows no signs of giving up and in the latter stages of the Sochaux win was spotted by the TV cameras bawling out insults to the home crowd.
Renard can quite clearly be heard saying: “”Y’a que des morts dans ce stade!” Translated as “Why is it like death in this stadium!”
To be fair to Renard, the crowd at Stade Auguste-Bonal did seem to respond for the final few seconds of the Ligue 1 encounter…
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]