- Fan Cam: Radamel Falcao’s header v Aston Villa, Man United fans go wild
- Chelsea’s Didier Drogba suspected of cheating after 2014 Miss World Netherlands drops hint
- An ugly bench clearing brawl stopped Tottenham’s U18s match v USA U17 early [Video]
- Ouch! Quini takes out his Rayo Vallecano coach with a two footed tackle v Espanyol [Video]
- Pochettino presser: Spurs boss delighted with 3 wins in a week, says Lamela needs time [video]
Crazy new record! Lionel Messi becomes 1st player to score v all La Liga opponents in a row
Another week, another record for Lionel Messi.
The diminutive Argentine put Barcelona 2-1 up at Celta Vigo in 73rd minute from a Cristian Tello cross.
It now means Lionel Messi becomes the first ever La Liga player to score against all 19 La Liga teams in the top Spanish division in a row.
The graphic below shows just how Messi has gone about scoring against every opponent.
Arguably, the most impressive part of today’s performance was the fact Messi played 90 minutes after a gruelling trip and game at high altitude for Argentina in Bolivia in midweek.
UPDATE: A video of Lionel Messi’s 30 goals in his last 19 La Liga matches – scoring against every team, is the final clip below.
After the rather spiffy graphic (via @MessiStats) is video of the latest Lionel Messi record breaking goal.
- Updated: March 30, 2013