Crazy eyes! Chelsea striker Samuel Eto’o produces bizarre pre-match ritual pre Tottenham game [Vine]
- March 8, 2014
Before their game with Spurs, Chelsea’s Cameroonian forward Samuel Eto’o was brought into the first team at the last minute after Fernando Torres picked up a late injury.
The striker, who may be 35 according to Jose Mourinho, performed a bizarre pre-match ritual.
Samuel Eto’o sniffed something unknown, before producing some incredible bulging eyes.
Check out the Vine here:
- John Terry puts in comedic turn in new ad for Chelsea HD TV [Video]
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Chelsea youngster Mario Pasalic joins Monaco on loan as part of Falcao deal [Video]
- Done Deal: Chelsea secure season-long loan of Falcao from AS Monaco
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi