Crazy eyes! Chelsea striker Samuel Eto’o produces bizarre pre-match ritual pre Tottenham game [Vine]
Before their game with Spurs, Chelsea’s Cameroonian forward Samuel Eto’o was brought into the first team at the last minute after Fernando Torres picked up a late injury.
The striker, who may be 35 according to Jose Mourinho, performed a bizarre pre-match ritual.
Samuel Eto’o sniffed something unknown, before producing some incredible bulging eyes.
Check out the Vine here:
Watch Live Stream
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan rejects new Dortmund contract amidst Arsenal & Chelsea interest [BILD]May 31st, 2016
- Arsenal & Man United target Alvaro Morata admits he has “tempting” offers from P...May 31st, 2016
- Chelsea captain John Terry wishes Jose Mourinho well at Manchester United (Video)May 30th, 2016
- Chelsea’s Ruben Loftus-Cheek & Lewis Baker star as England U-21s win Toulon Tournament...May 29th, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...April 20th, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20th, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29th, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23rd, 2014
- Samuel Eto’o has been named as the interim player-coach of Antalyaspor [Cameroon Online]December 15th, 2015
- Samuel Eto’o provided an outrageous assist for Antalyaspor equaliser v Galatasaray (Video)November 22nd, 2015
- Ex-Chelsea man Samuel Eto’o continues his brilliant scoring record with Antalyaspor (Video)September 12th, 2015
- Samuel Eto’o scored two excellent goals on his Antalyaspor debut (video)August 15th, 2015