Crazy eyes! Chelsea striker Samuel Eto’o produces bizarre pre-match ritual pre Tottenham game [Vine]
- March 8, 2014
Before their game with Spurs, Chelsea’s Cameroonian forward Samuel Eto’o was brought into the first team at the last minute after Fernando Torres picked up a late injury.
The striker, who may be 35 according to Jose Mourinho, performed a bizarre pre-match ritual.
Samuel Eto’o sniffed something unknown, before producing some incredible bulging eyes.
Check out the Vine here:
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Photoshoppers get Man United’s pitchfork-wielding Juan Mata to go on the rampage ...
- Bemused Chelsea fans react to reports of potential £15m bid for Tottenham’s Danny...
- Chelsea’s Dom Solanke begins training with Vitesse ahead of a loan move [Picture]
- Rio Ferdinand advises John Stones to pick Manchester United over Chelsea
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi