Crazy eyes! Chelsea striker Samuel Eto’o produces bizarre pre-match ritual pre Tottenham game [Vine]
Before their game with Spurs, Chelsea’s Cameroonian forward Samuel Eto’o was brought into the first team at the last minute after Fernando Torres picked up a late injury.
The striker, who may be 35 according to Jose Mourinho, performed a bizarre pre-match ritual.
Samuel Eto’o sniffed something unknown, before producing some incredible bulging eyes.
Check out the Vine here:
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea & Arsenal remain interested in James Rodriguez [AS]August 26, 2016
- Chelsea’s official channel destroy a Spurs fan on FacebookAugust 26, 2016
- Chelsea fans react angrily on Twitter to club’s announcement of goalkeeper EduardoAugust 25, 2016
- AC Milan confirm rejection of huge Chelsea offer for Alessio Romagnoli [Official Statement]August 25, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014
- Samuel Eto’o has been named as the interim player-coach of Antalyaspor [Cameroon Online]December 15, 2015
- Samuel Eto’o provided an outrageous assist for Antalyaspor equaliser v Galatasaray (Video)November 22, 2015
- Ex-Chelsea man Samuel Eto’o continues his brilliant scoring record with Antalyaspor (Video)September 12, 2015
- Samuel Eto’o scored two excellent goals on his Antalyaspor debut (video)August 15, 2015