Crazy eyes! Chelsea striker Samuel Eto’o produces bizarre pre-match ritual pre Tottenham game [Vine]
Before their game with Spurs, Chelsea’s Cameroonian forward Samuel Eto’o was brought into the first team at the last minute after Fernando Torres picked up a late injury.
The striker, who may be 35 according to Jose Mourinho, performed a bizarre pre-match ritual.
Samuel Eto’o sniffed something unknown, before producing some incredible bulging eyes.
Check out the Vine here:
Watch Live Stream
- Cesc Fabregas posts amusing comment on a Chelsea Instagram postSeptember 29, 2016
- Chelsea fans are talking about Thorgan Hazard [Tweets]September 29, 2016
- Conte only signed 1 player on his summer shopping list, 5 Chelsea stars set for the chop [Times]September 29, 2016
- Roman Abramovich keeps checking up on Antonio Conte at Chelsea training [Di Marzio]September 29, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014
- Samuel Eto’o dropped by Antalyaspor after making racism accusation on InstagramSeptember 21, 2016
- Samuel Eto’o has been named as the interim player-coach of Antalyaspor [Cameroon Online]December 15, 2015
- Samuel Eto’o provided an outrageous assist for Antalyaspor equaliser v Galatasaray (Video)November 22, 2015
- Ex-Chelsea man Samuel Eto’o continues his brilliant scoring record with Antalyaspor (Video)September 12, 2015