Crazy assault in the Copa Libertadores! Emilio Zelaya (Arsenal) punches an opponent in the face
- February 15, 2013
Aaahh South America. Your weather is beautiful and your footballers are lunatics.
This clip comes from a Copa Libertadores match between The Strongest and Arsenal de Sarandi in which The Strongest ran out 2-1 winners.
Drawing 1-1 and already down to 10 men, Arsenal brought on Argentinian forward Emilio Zelaya.
7 minutes later, Zelaya was off for an early bath after punching an opponent in the face.
His idiocy meant his team had to hold on for a draw with 9 men. They were unable to do so and lost 2-1.
Watch supersub Zelaya assaulting an opponent below (skip to 0:44 for the punch):
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi