- Crazy Stat: Robin van Persie only had 12 touches v Arsenal, and 3 of them were from corners he took!
- SKILLS! Ajax’s Ricardo Kishna pulls off a showboat nutmeg v Heerenveen [GIF & Vine]
- Jack Wilshere to sign new £150,000 a week deal to stay at Arsenal until 2020 [Sunday People]
- Epic Video: All of Lionel Messi’s record breaking 253 goals for Barcelona in La Liga
- Jose Mourinho: Our football v West Brom “was in another dimension”
Cover your ears! Neymar & Santos serenade women of the world with Brazilian ballad
Santos rang in International Women’s Day with a rendition of cheesy Brazilian ballad ‘Esse Cara Sou Eu’ (I’m This Guy’).
Neymar, Marcos Assunção et al picked up the microphone for Santos TV to serenade the women of the world.
No doubt a noble gesture, but with the amount of glass that will be shattered on hearing Santos’ singing effort, maybe they’d have been better off hiring Michel Telo for the day that was in it…
- Updated: March 9, 2013