Cover your ears! Neymar & Santos serenade women of the world with Brazilian ballad
- March 9, 2013
Santos rang in International Women’s Day with a rendition of cheesy Brazilian ballad ‘Esse Cara Sou Eu’ (I’m This Guy’).
Neymar, Marcos Assunção et al picked up the microphone for Santos TV to serenade the women of the world.
No doubt a noble gesture, but with the amount of glass that will be shattered on hearing Santos’ singing effort, maybe they’d have been better off hiring Michel Telo for the day that was in it…
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”301967″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi