Corinthians cheat at the Harlem Shake, do a double Shake!
- March 16, 2013
It’s become cool to mock the Harlem Shake, ridicule and belittle it.
The cold fact is, every Shake is worth a watch, and the ones who claim otherwise are the ones who’ve watched the most and who dream of one day featuring in one.
Corinthians prove the point, as if it weren’t for watching their effort, we would never have realised…that they blatantly cheated at it!
That’s right, Brazilian side Corinthians took the ill-advised decision to perform a double shake, i.e. to return to a lone dancing figure once the main Shake had been completed.
This flagrant ignoring of Shake rules leaves us no other option but to disqualify Corinthians from consideration for the inevitable ‘Best Shake’ poll in the near future.
Watch Corinthians cheat at the Harlem Shake below by performing a curious double Shake.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”304078″]
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]