Copa Argentina match abandoned as police use water cannons on unruly Union Villa Krause fans
- March 28, 2013
Union Villa Krause versus Quilmes only last forty-five minutes on Wednesday night.
After a first half in which Quilmes cashed in three goals at their lower league hosts in the cup, fans of Union Villa Krause rioted during the interval in an episode which brought the match to an early end.
Home supporters, gutted after seeing their team concede three times and also furious after the referee sent off striker Ariel Sánchez for simulation in the Quilmes box, took out their frustrations as they tried to tear down the perimeter fence and storm the playing surface at the break.
The fans’ effort to riot, however, were stopped in their tracks as the police brought out heavy-duty water cannons. In turn the match was suspended at the break.
Watch footage of the Union Villa Krause geting drenched below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...