Control, 360 turn & a Poborsky-esque chip: Omonoia’s André Schembri’s golazo v Salamis
- August 22, 2013
Away from the bright lights of the Champions League on Wednesday night, a goal-laden friendly was played out in Cyprus as Omonia registered a 5-2 win away at Nea Salamis.
The pick of the goal was a wonderful solo effort from 27-year-old Maltese striker André Schembri.
After collecting a ball over the top, Schembri executed a sweet 360 degree turn to bypass a Nea Salamis defender, and the striker finished the move by wedging a Karel Poborsky-esque chip over the goalie and into the net.
Thanks to Cyprus Football for bring this goal to our attention.
- Bayer Leverkusen set piece specialist Hakan Calhanoglu (21) glorious free kick golazo [...
- Galatasaray 2 – Fenerbahce 1: Wesley Sneijder scores TWO late golazos [Highlights]
- Better than Cristiano Ronaldo? Stunning free kick golazo scored in Sunday League [Video]
- Still got it! Arsenal legend Thierry Henry scores absolute screamer for NY Red Bulls v ...
- West Ham insane tiki-taka golazo today; ft. Alex Song rabona & backheel passes!! [...
- Man United’s Demetri Mitchell (17) scored free kick golazo for England U18 v Holl...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi