CONFIRMED: Liverpool’s Adam Lallana out for up to six weeks with an injury
Liverpool has suffered a mini setback as it’s been confirmed that new signing Adam Lallana is now injured.
Lallana suffered a “sustained a knock to his lateral collateral ligament” during a training session during Liverpool’s American tour, and now the extent of the injury has been confirmed by manager Brendan Rodgers.
Rodgers has told the media in a press conference in Chicago:
It’s very disappointing, probably going to be 4 to 6 weeks. He has looked fantastic in training.
The key factor is to get players through the games injury free and arrive for first game in real good condition.
26-year-old Lallana has yet to make his debut for LIverpool after his £25 million from Southampton this summer.
Watch Live Stream
- Journalist asks Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp about what Adam Lallana is like as a neighbour (Video)September 14, 2016
- Last gasp Lallana secures England 1-0 win in Slovakia (Official Video)September 5, 2016
- England captain Wayne Rooney defends himself for playing so deep against Slovakia (Video)September 4, 2016
- Phil Coutinho & Adam Lallana on Liverpool’s 4-3 win at Arsenal (Video)August 14, 2016
- Twitter falls madly in love with Jurgen Klopp during amazing MNF performance [Tweets]September 26, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp gets told Liverpool title odds, reveals he’s never gambled in his life (Video)September 26, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp talks about his punditry past and what he dislikes about analysts on MNF (Video)September 26, 2016
- Arsenal & Liverpool stars joined by Paul Pogba & Sergio Aguero in the BBC XI of the weekSeptember 26, 2016