- Stoke v Chelsea [Team Sheets]
- No truth in Gareth Bale to Manchester United stories, has £1bn buyout clause [Guillem Balague]
- Majority of Manchester United fans want Cristiano Ronaldo & Mats Hummels in Christmas Stocking [Video]
- Fergie: ‘Man United’s Michael Carrick is best centre midfielder in the Premier League’ [Video]
- Carlos Tevez nutmegs the keeper, gives Juve the lead v Napoli [Video]
CONFIRMED: Liverpool’s Adam Lallana out for up to six weeks with an injury
Liverpool has suffered a mini setback as it’s been confirmed that new signing Adam Lallana is now injured.
Lallana suffered a “sustained a knock to his lateral collateral ligament” during a training session during Liverpool’s American tour, and now the extent of the injury has been confirmed by manager Brendan Rodgers.
Rodgers has told the media in a press conference in Chicago:
It’s very disappointing, probably going to be 4 to 6 weeks. He has looked fantastic in training.
The key factor is to get players through the games injury free and arrive for first game in real good condition.
26-year-old Lallana has yet to make his debut for LIverpool after his £25 million from Southampton this summer.
- Updated: July 26, 2014