CONFIRMED: Liverpool’s Adam Lallana out for up to six weeks with an injury
Liverpool has suffered a mini setback as it’s been confirmed that new signing Adam Lallana is now injured.
Lallana suffered a “sustained a knock to his lateral collateral ligament” during a training session during Liverpool’s American tour, and now the extent of the injury has been confirmed by manager Brendan Rodgers.
Rodgers has told the media in a press conference in Chicago:
It’s very disappointing, probably going to be 4 to 6 weeks. He has looked fantastic in training.
The key factor is to get players through the games injury free and arrive for first game in real good condition.
26-year-old Lallana has yet to make his debut for LIverpool after his £25 million from Southampton this summer.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool stars went to a strip club while on England international duty [Sun]November 20, 2016
- Adam Lallana ruled out of Southampton clash after England injuryNovember 16, 2016
- Updates on Liverpool’s Adam Lallana after his injury for England (Video)November 16, 2016
- Liverpool fans react badly as Adam Lallana is forced off injured during England v Spain [Tweets]November 15, 2016
- Bournemouth v Liverpool: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 3, 2016
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp makes it clear Sturridge will remain at club [Mirror]December 2, 2016
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan claims life under Jurgen Klopp was a ‘disaster’December 2, 2016
- Arsenal now ahead of Liverpool in the race for Welsh wonderkid AmpaduDecember 2, 2016