CONFIRMED: Liverpool’s Adam Lallana out for up to six weeks with an injury
- July 26, 2014
Liverpool has suffered a mini setback as it’s been confirmed that new signing Adam Lallana is now injured.
Lallana suffered a “sustained a knock to his lateral collateral ligament” during a training session during Liverpool’s American tour, and now the extent of the injury has been confirmed by manager Brendan Rodgers.
Rodgers has told the media in a press conference in Chicago:
It’s very disappointing, probably going to be 4 to 6 weeks. He has looked fantastic in training.
The key factor is to get players through the games injury free and arrive for first game in real good condition.
26-year-old Lallana has yet to make his debut for LIverpool after his £25 million from Southampton this summer.
- Liverpool’s Adama Lallana aiming for top 4 finish this season (Video)
- Raheem Sterling replaced by Adam Lallana in new Liverpool Nivea advert (Video)
- Liverpool’s Adam Lallana has clearly never seen Christian Benteke playing for Bel...
- Liverpool’s Adam Lallana and James Milner show off their cricket skills in Austra...
- Adam Lallana admits goal v Brisbane was a fluke; Rodgers’ management speak rubbin...
- Mamadou Sakho pretends to be a Liverpool fan to get Adam Lallana’s autograph [Vine]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...