CONFIRMED: Liverpool’s Adam Lallana out for up to six weeks with an injury
Liverpool has suffered a mini setback as it’s been confirmed that new signing Adam Lallana is now injured.
Lallana suffered a “sustained a knock to his lateral collateral ligament” during a training session during Liverpool’s American tour, and now the extent of the injury has been confirmed by manager Brendan Rodgers.
Rodgers has told the media in a press conference in Chicago:
It’s very disappointing, probably going to be 4 to 6 weeks. He has looked fantastic in training.
The key factor is to get players through the games injury free and arrive for first game in real good condition.
26-year-old Lallana has yet to make his debut for LIverpool after his £25 million from Southampton this summer.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool’s Adam Lallana & Jurgen Klopp joke about Tottenham [Echo]May 17th, 2016
- Spurs hope to pinch a Liverpool star midfielder [Sun]May 10th, 2016
- Adam Lallana would have to be very brave to throw a house party considering his neighbour (Video)April 28th, 2016
- Liverpool stars celebrate 1-1 draw at Dortmund on Instagram ft. Lallana & SakhoApril 7th, 2016
- Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuain is interested in Liverpool move [Mirror]May 30th, 2016
- Liverpool fans get revenge on Paul Grange for his sick Hillsborough t-shirt, he gets arrested [Tw...May 30th, 2016
- Three lucky fans chat to former Liverpool star John Barnes on Skype (Video)May 28th, 2016
- Liverpool fans turn on UEFA as it transpires Mamadou Sakho was wrongfully banned for doping [Tweets]May 28th, 2016