CONFIRMED: Liverpool’s Adam Lallana out for up to six weeks with an injury
- July 26, 2014
Liverpool has suffered a mini setback as it’s been confirmed that new signing Adam Lallana is now injured.
Lallana suffered a “sustained a knock to his lateral collateral ligament” during a training session during Liverpool’s American tour, and now the extent of the injury has been confirmed by manager Brendan Rodgers.
Rodgers has told the media in a press conference in Chicago:
It’s very disappointing, probably going to be 4 to 6 weeks. He has looked fantastic in training.
The key factor is to get players through the games injury free and arrive for first game in real good condition.
26-year-old Lallana has yet to make his debut for LIverpool after his £25 million from Southampton this summer.
- Raheem Sterling replaced by Adam Lallana in new Liverpool Nivea advert (Video)
- Liverpool’s Adam Lallana has clearly never seen Christian Benteke playing for Bel...
- Liverpool’s Adam Lallana and James Milner show off their cricket skills in Austra...
- Adam Lallana admits goal v Brisbane was a fluke; Rodgers’ management speak rubbin...
- Mamadou Sakho pretends to be a Liverpool fan to get Adam Lallana’s autograph [Vine]
- Adam Lallana weighs in on the age old debate about the best player in the world [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi