Comparison: Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil has better stats than Chelsea-bound Cesc Fabregas [Graphic]
- June 6, 2014
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has passed up on the opportunity to re-sign club legend Cesc Fabregas.
The Barcelona man is available for £30m but Chelsea look close to completing a deal for the 27 year old Spaniard.
Arsenal fans have questioned Wenger for not bidding for Fabregas, but a stats comparison from this season shows Mesut Ozil to be a much more dangerous player.
Both players had average seasons, by their high standards.
- David Seaman hails Arsenal’s capture of Petr Cech from Chelsea on Talksport [Audio]
- Former Arsenal man Gervinho demanded a helicopter & a private beach to join Al Jaz...
- Man United and Arsenal stars make up the bulk of Michael Owen’s Dream Team XI [Vi...
- Arsenal Fan TV laud the ‘massive’ signing of Petr Cech from Chelsea [Video]
- Arturo Vidal rules out moving to Arsenal because of fans’ obsession with Twitter ...
- First Interview: Petr Cech believes his experience can help Arsenal win the title [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi