Comparison: Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil has better stats than Chelsea-bound Cesc Fabregas [Graphic]
- June 6, 2014
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has passed up on the opportunity to re-sign club legend Cesc Fabregas.
The Barcelona man is available for £30m but Chelsea look close to completing a deal for the 27 year old Spaniard.
Arsenal fans have questioned Wenger for not bidding for Fabregas, but a stats comparison from this season shows Mesut Ozil to be a much more dangerous player.
Both players had average seasons, by their high standards.
- Arsenal have shown interest in €21m rated Real Madrid starlet Denis Cheryshev [AS]
- See why Arsenal are intent on signing Joao Virginia from Benfica (Video evidence)
- Arsene Wenger and Arsenal take celebratory selfies after beating Chelsea (Parody Video)
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is appalled by Carl Jenkinson’s love of country music (Vi...
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Mikel Arteta says Arsenal teammate The Ox has the world at his feet (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi