Comedian Kevin Hart screamed like a little girl after scoring a penalty against Man City “cousin” Joe Hart
- February 26, 2014
American actor and comedian Kevin Hart is currently do a PR tour around England to promote his new movie “In Ride Along”, and during his trip around the country he stopped in at Manchester City.
At Carrington Kevin Hart was introduced to his “cousin” Joe Hart, and the two faced off in a one-chance penalty shoot out.
Wearing his smart clothes and proper shoes, Kevin Hart defied the odds by planting a penalty into the England international’s bottom corner.
Having beaten Man City’s Hart, Kevin Hart lost the plot and began screaming and flapping his arms like a little girl in a wild celebration.
Watch the comedy clip below.
- Man City players join with lucky fans to unveil new Nike home kit for the 2015/16 seaso...
- Man City goalie Joe Hart is the unlikely friend of rapper 50 Cent [Instagram]
- Joe Hart looking forward to Wayne Rooney breaking England’s goalscoring record [V...
- Man City keeper Joe Hart on his record fourth Golden Gloves award [Video]
- Joe Hart on his wonder save for Man City at Swansea [video]
- Joe Hart says Man City players felt like kids when faced with Leo Messi [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi