Columbus Crew’s Dominic Oduro promotes Papa John’s with a ridiculous pizza haircut [Pictures]
- April 27, 2014
Columbus Crew’s Dominic Oduro has a history of promoting Papa John’s Pizza in inventive ways.
But yesterday he unveiled arguably the most ludicrous of all: A haircut styled to look like a pepperoni pizza.
He tweeted the photo ahead of his side’s draw with the New York Red Bulls.
However well his publicity stunts work, we’re sure that Oduro gets a decent ‘slice’ of the profits.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...