Columbus Crew’s Dominic Oduro promotes Papa John’s with a ridiculous pizza haircut [Pictures]
- April 27, 2014
Columbus Crew’s Dominic Oduro has a history of promoting Papa John’s Pizza in inventive ways.
But yesterday he unveiled arguably the most ludicrous of all: A haircut styled to look like a pepperoni pizza.
He tweeted the photo ahead of his side’s draw with the New York Red Bulls.
However well his publicity stunts work, we’re sure that Oduro gets a decent ‘slice’ of the profits.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- New York Red Bulls keeper Luis Robles made a sensational double save v Portland Timbers...
- David Accam (Chicago Fire) destroys NYRB defender in one-on-one before scoring (GIF)
- New York Red Bulls score from a super sneaky and illegal corner v Chicago Fire, goal st...
- Chelsea legend Frank Lampard nutmegged in build-up to NY Red Bulls goal (Video)