- PLONKER! Arsenal fan arrested for throwing red wine at Man United’s bench
- Manuel Neuer at it again! Pulls off Cruyff turn v Hoffenhein [official video]
- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
Columbus Crew’s Dominic Oduro promotes Papa John’s with a ridiculous pizza haircut [Pictures]
Columbus Crew’s Dominic Oduro has a history of promoting Papa John’s Pizza in inventive ways.
But yesterday he unveiled arguably the most ludicrous of all: A haircut styled to look like a pepperoni pizza.
He tweeted the photo ahead of his side’s draw with the New York Red Bulls.
However well his publicity stunts work, we’re sure that Oduro gets a decent ‘slice’ of the profits.
- Updated: April 27, 2014