Columbus Crew’s Dominic Oduro promotes Papa John’s with a ridiculous pizza haircut [Pictures]
- April 27, 2014
Columbus Crew’s Dominic Oduro has a history of promoting Papa John’s Pizza in inventive ways.
But yesterday he unveiled arguably the most ludicrous of all: A haircut styled to look like a pepperoni pizza.
He tweeted the photo ahead of his side’s draw with the New York Red Bulls.
However well his publicity stunts work, we’re sure that Oduro gets a decent ‘slice’ of the profits.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi