Columbus Crew’s Dominic Oduro promotes Papa John’s with a ridiculous pizza haircut [Pictures]
- April 27, 2014
Columbus Crew’s Dominic Oduro has a history of promoting Papa John’s Pizza in inventive ways.
But yesterday he unveiled arguably the most ludicrous of all: A haircut styled to look like a pepperoni pizza.
He tweeted the photo ahead of his side’s draw with the New York Red Bulls.
However well his publicity stunts work, we’re sure that Oduro gets a decent ‘slice’ of the profits.
Watch Live Stream
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...April 20th, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20th, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29th, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23rd, 2014
- New York Red Bulls crush New York City 7-0 as Frank Lampard is booed by own fans (Videos)May 22nd, 2016
- Horrendous assault in the USL: Romeo Parkes attacks Karl Ouimette from behind (video)May 8th, 2016
- New York Red Bulls’ tremendously elaborate free-kick routine leads to a goal (Video)April 30th, 2016
- Done Deal: Chelsea sign Matt Miazga from the New York Red Bulls, his 1st interview (Video)January 30th, 2016