- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
- Heads Up! Robbie Keane pings balls at the LA Galaxy buggy driver [Video]
Colombian winger Juan Cuadrado dedicated his blockbusting strike for Fiorentina v Udinese to Radamel Falcao
One of the goals of the night on Tuesday came as Fiorentina beat Udinese to reach the Coppa Italia final.
After the losing the first leg of the semifinal 2-1 away from home, goals from Manuel Pasqual and Juan Cuadrado completed a stunning turnaround for Fiorentina as they reach the showpiece 3-2 on aggregate.
Cuadrado’s crucial winner was a stunner as the 25-year-old lashed an unstoppable shot into the near post just after the hour.
While Cuadrado’s goal was good, his celebration was also noteworthy as the Colombian dedicated his golazo to Radamel Falcao by whipping out a jersey with his injured international teammate’s name on it.
- Updated: February 12, 2014