Colombian winger Juan Cuadrado dedicated his blockbusting strike for Fiorentina v Udinese to Radamel Falcao
- February 12, 2014
One of the goals of the night on Tuesday came as Fiorentina beat Udinese to reach the Coppa Italia final.
After the losing the first leg of the semifinal 2-1 away from home, goals from Manuel Pasqual and Juan Cuadrado completed a stunning turnaround for Fiorentina as they reach the showpiece 3-2 on aggregate.
Cuadrado’s crucial winner was a stunner as the 25-year-old lashed an unstoppable shot into the near post just after the hour.
While Cuadrado’s goal was good, his celebration was also noteworthy as the Colombian dedicated his golazo to Radamel Falcao by whipping out a jersey with his injured international teammate’s name on it.
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Mohamed Salah’s move from Chelsea to Fiorentina should be done within 48 hours [TMW]
- Inter Milan contact Chelsea over Mohamed Salah & Juan Cuadrado [GdS]
- Chelsea keen to use Mohamed Salah in €65m deal for Antoine Griezmann [GdS]
- Chelsea demand €25m for Mohamed Salah; Atletico Madrid are keen [Di Marzio]
- Chelsea loanee Mohamed Salah scores superb solo goal for Fiorentina [Vine]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi