- La Masia Barcelona top 5 youth goals of the week ft. a solo golazo at No.1 [Video]
- BOO!!!!! Man City fans howled at the UEFA anthem in protest before Bayern game [Fan Cams]
- FIFA FIFPro World XI 2014: Defenders shortlist ft. 2 Chelsea & 2 Man City
- Herrera & Rothwell (2) lead Man United U21s to 5-0 win over Blackburn [Highlights]
- DONE DEAL! AC Milan legend Alessandro Nesta joins Indian side Chennaiyin FC
Colombia star Radamel Falcao could be fit for the World Cup, according to his surgeon [Quotes]
Monaco striker Radamel Falcao injured knee ligaments during the new year and was considered to be out injured for the World Cup.
Speaking to a Portuguese radio station, Falcao’s surgeon gave the Colombian star hope of playing.
He said, “If the magnetic resonance imaging shows a darker aspect of the new ligament and an absence of inflammatory process around it, we will be able to let Falcao go on the pitch at the end of week 12.
“He could then resume jogging without big changing of direction or rough acceleration.
“Then, from the fourth month, he could be completely ready to play on the pitch, so would be ready for June 14 [Colombia's opening World Cup match with Greece].”
It would certainly be a risk, but his inclusion would definitely boost Colombia’s hopes of going far.
- Updated: March 26, 2014