- Pep Guardiola’s sarcastic applause to his medical staff after Benatia injury [Video]
- Manchester United keeper David De Gea has said ‘Yes’ to Real Madrid [Jugones]
- Liverpool train ahead of FA Cup semi-final v Aston Villa [Video]
- Liverpool’s Simon Mignolet talks about his turnaround in form pre-Aston Villa [Video]
- Nacer Chadli and Andros Townsend captain game of Football-Tennis at Spurs training [Video]
Coke Zero’s terrific mash-up video ahead of the CL final: Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich
- May 24, 2013
It’s the 50th year of the Bundesliga, and Coke Zero are making sure everyone knows about it.
Earlier in the year Coke Zero launched a brilliant marketing campaign highlighting some of the league’s finest moments during the last 50 years in which the global soft-drinks manufacturer mashed-up older and newer clips throughout the years of German football to create brand new video.
Coke Zero have now applied their winning mash-up formula to the Champions League final creating a wonderful short video featuring Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich.
Featuring the likes of Robben, Beckenbauer, Müller, Hummels, Kohler, Sahin and many more, watch Coke Zero’s terrific mash-up video ahead of the Champions League final below.