Coke Zero’s terrific mash-up video ahead of the CL final: Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich
- May 24, 2013
It’s the 50th year of the Bundesliga, and Coke Zero are making sure everyone knows about it.
Earlier in the year Coke Zero launched a brilliant marketing campaign highlighting some of the league’s finest moments during the last 50 years in which the global soft-drinks manufacturer mashed-up older and newer clips throughout the years of German football to create brand new video.
Coke Zero have now applied their winning mash-up formula to the Champions League final creating a wonderful short video featuring Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich.
Featuring the likes of Robben, Beckenbauer, Müller, Hummels, Kohler, Sahin and many more, watch Coke Zero’s terrific mash-up video ahead of the Champions League final below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi