Coke Zero’s terrific mash-up video ahead of the CL final: Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich
- May 24, 2013
It’s the 50th year of the Bundesliga, and Coke Zero are making sure everyone knows about it.
Earlier in the year Coke Zero launched a brilliant marketing campaign highlighting some of the league’s finest moments during the last 50 years in which the global soft-drinks manufacturer mashed-up older and newer clips throughout the years of German football to create brand new video.
Coke Zero have now applied their winning mash-up formula to the Champions League final creating a wonderful short video featuring Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich.
Featuring the likes of Robben, Beckenbauer, Müller, Hummels, Kohler, Sahin and many more, watch Coke Zero’s terrific mash-up video ahead of the Champions League final below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...