Coke Zero continue celebrating 50 years of the Bundesliga with a terrific mash-up video
- April 30, 2013
It’s the 50th year of the Bundesliga, and Coke Zero are making sure everyone knows about it.
Coke Zero have launched a brilliant marketing campaign highlighting some of the league’s finest moments during the last 50 years.
Cleverly, Coke Zero have achieved their goals by mashing-up older and newer clips throughout the years of German football.
Now a new clip has been released, and it’s another corker.
Featuring Ailton, Özil, Götze, Okocha and Kahn, watch Coke Zero’s brilliant Bundesliga celebration mash-up video below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...