- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Coke Zero continue celebrating 50 years of the Bundesliga with a terrific mash-up video
It’s the 50th year of the Bundesliga, and Coke Zero are making sure everyone knows about it.
Coke Zero have launched a brilliant marketing campaign highlighting some of the league’s finest moments during the last 50 years.
Cleverly, Coke Zero have achieved their goals by mashing-up older and newer clips throughout the years of German football.
Now a new clip has been released, and it’s another corker.
Featuring Ailton, Özil, Götze, Okocha and Kahn, watch Coke Zero’s brilliant Bundesliga celebration mash-up video below.
- Updated: April 30, 2013