- Real Madrid keepers Keylor Navas & Iker Casillas make incredible saves in training [Video]
- Shots fired! Fernando Torres admits he left Liverpool for Chelsea to win trophies
- Watch Swindon Town’s Australian midfielder Massimo Luongo amazing skills [Video]
- Chelsea reach agreement with £7m rated striker Andrej Kramarić [Di Marzio]
- Top 5 Spurs U-21 goalkeeper saves of 2014 [Video]
Coke Zero continue celebrating 50 years of the Bundesliga with a terrific mash-up video
It’s the 50th year of the Bundesliga, and Coke Zero are making sure everyone knows about it.
Coke Zero have launched a brilliant marketing campaign highlighting some of the league’s finest moments during the last 50 years.
Cleverly, Coke Zero have achieved their goals by mashing-up older and newer clips throughout the years of German football.
Now a new clip has been released, and it’s another corker.
Featuring Ailton, Özil, Götze, Okocha and Kahn, watch Coke Zero’s brilliant Bundesliga celebration mash-up video below.
- Updated: April 30, 2013