Coke Zero continue celebrating 50 years of the Bundesliga with a terrific mash-up video
- April 30, 2013
It’s the 50th year of the Bundesliga, and Coke Zero are making sure everyone knows about it.
Coke Zero have launched a brilliant marketing campaign highlighting some of the league’s finest moments during the last 50 years.
Cleverly, Coke Zero have achieved their goals by mashing-up older and newer clips throughout the years of German football.
Now a new clip has been released, and it’s another corker.
Featuring Ailton, Özil, Götze, Okocha and Kahn, watch Coke Zero’s brilliant Bundesliga celebration mash-up video below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]