CNN hail Tim Howard for amazing USA performance v Belgium despite Tourette’s syndrome
- July 3, 2014
When Tim Howard first signed for Manchester United in 2003, it quickly became public knowledge that the Team America goalkeeper had Tourette’s syndrome.
In truth, it has not really been seen as an issue and Howard has never displayed any symptoms publicly during his time at United and Everton.
Now though, America is going crazy for Tim Howard and once again the Tourette’s syndrome has been brought up in the discussions.
Howard’s sensational performance against Belgium, with his record 16 saves, have caused CNN to gush over the USA number one.
And, on a segment aired on CNN on Wednesday, they also paid tribute to Howard who has had a hugely impressive career, despite Tourette’s syndrome.
Tim Howard really is a modern day version of the all-American hero. Legend!
- Everton have made contact with Napoli winger Dries Mertens [Het Laatste Nieuws]
- MOTD viewers celebrate Phil Neville’s appointment as Valencia assistant manager [...
- Everton starlet Ryan Ledson (17) scored a wonderchip in U21 training [Video]
- Lucas Leiva tries to kick Everton fan out of Liverpool club shop for carrying a blue ba...
- Ex-Everton star Tim Cahill scores bullet header for Shanghai Shenhua [video]
- Everton fans celebrate the imminent signing of Gerard Deulofeu [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi