CNN hail Tim Howard for amazing USA performance v Belgium despite Tourette’s syndrome
When Tim Howard first signed for Manchester United in 2003, it quickly became public knowledge that the Team America goalkeeper had Tourette’s syndrome.
In truth, it has not really been seen as an issue and Howard has never displayed any symptoms publicly during his time at United and Everton.
Now though, America is going crazy for Tim Howard and once again the Tourette’s syndrome has been brought up in the discussions.
Howard’s sensational performance against Belgium, with his record 16 saves, have caused CNN to gush over the USA number one.
And, on a segment aired on CNN on Wednesday, they also paid tribute to Howard who has had a hugely impressive career, despite Tourette’s syndrome.
Tim Howard really is a modern day version of the all-American hero. Legend!
Watch Live Stream
- Hilarious: Chelsea target Romelu Lukaku gets brilliantly pranked in Belgium training (Video)May 26th, 2016
- Man United & Man City to fight it out for £45m rated John Stones [M.E.N]May 25th, 2016
- Everton fans don’t want David Moyes to come back, start extremely unsentimental hashtag [Tw...May 24th, 2016
- Romelu Lukaku’s summer move from Everton to Chelsea feels like it’s getting closer [E...May 24th, 2016
- Dortmund’s Christian Pulisic (17) was too strong & skilful for two Ecuador players (Vi...May 26th, 2016
- USA and Mexico considering joint bid for 2026 World Cup [ESPN]May 14th, 2016
- Chelsea & Borussia Dortmund youngsters included in America’s preliminary Copa America ...May 2nd, 2016
- Spurs legend tipped to replace Roberto Martinez at EvertonApril 13th, 2016