CNN hail Tim Howard for amazing USA performance v Belgium despite Tourette’s syndrome
When Tim Howard first signed for Manchester United in 2003, it quickly became public knowledge that the Team America goalkeeper had Tourette’s syndrome.
In truth, it has not really been seen as an issue and Howard has never displayed any symptoms publicly during his time at United and Everton.
Now though, America is going crazy for Tim Howard and once again the Tourette’s syndrome has been brought up in the discussions.
Howard’s sensational performance against Belgium, with his record 16 saves, have caused CNN to gush over the USA number one.
And, on a segment aired on CNN on Wednesday, they also paid tribute to Howard who has had a hugely impressive career, despite Tourette’s syndrome.
Tim Howard really is a modern day version of the all-American hero. Legend!
Watch Live Stream
- Ronald Koeman states that Everton are not interested in Man City goalkeeper Joe Hart (Video)August 25, 2016
- Everton overtake Arsenal in the race for an Algerian winger [Record]August 22, 2016
- Everton have placed a bid for Manchester City keeper Joe Hart [Telegraph]August 21, 2016
- Everton’s Yannick Bolasie claims Chelsea target Romelu Lukaku nagged him to join (Video)August 18, 2016
- US Soccer terminates Hope Solo’s national team contract, keeper respondsAugust 25, 2016
- Brazil crowd boo American goalie Hope Solo, troll her with ‘Zika’ chants (Official Video)August 4, 2016
- Insane 35 man brawl ensues during U19 match between Bahrain and USA (Video)August 2, 2016
- Chelsea players struggle through quiz on USA ahead of pre-season tour (Video)July 25, 2016