CNN hail Tim Howard for amazing USA performance v Belgium despite Tourette’s syndrome
When Tim Howard first signed for Manchester United in 2003, it quickly became public knowledge that the Team America goalkeeper had Tourette’s syndrome.
In truth, it has not really been seen as an issue and Howard has never displayed any symptoms publicly during his time at United and Everton.
Now though, America is going crazy for Tim Howard and once again the Tourette’s syndrome has been brought up in the discussions.
Howard’s sensational performance against Belgium, with his record 16 saves, have caused CNN to gush over the USA number one.
And, on a segment aired on CNN on Wednesday, they also paid tribute to Howard who has had a hugely impressive career, despite Tourette’s syndrome.
Tim Howard really is a modern day version of the all-American hero. Legend!
Watch Live Stream
- Bad news for Everton’s Oumar Niasse & Leighton BainesOctober 20, 2016
- Former Man City & Everton striker Jo talks about his battle with alcohol [Globo]October 19, 2016
- Oumar Niasse scores a hat-trick for Everton U23 v Reading (Official Video)October 18, 2016
- Everton’s Ronald Koeman says Man City are the best side he’s ever faced (Video)October 16, 2016
- USA keeper Hope Solo goes on Swedish TV to defend her “Bunch of Cowards” comment (Video)October 15, 2016
- US Soccer call out Megan Rapinoe for kneeling during the American anthem v Thailand (Videos)September 16, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund wonderkid Christian Pulisic (17) bags two assists in 4-0 USA win (Video)September 7, 2016
- USA v Trinidad & Tobago: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-09-07September 5, 2016