CNN hail Tim Howard for amazing USA performance v Belgium despite Tourette’s syndrome
When Tim Howard first signed for Manchester United in 2003, it quickly became public knowledge that the Team America goalkeeper had Tourette’s syndrome.
In truth, it has not really been seen as an issue and Howard has never displayed any symptoms publicly during his time at United and Everton.
Now though, America is going crazy for Tim Howard and once again the Tourette’s syndrome has been brought up in the discussions.
Howard’s sensational performance against Belgium, with his record 16 saves, have caused CNN to gush over the USA number one.
And, on a segment aired on CNN on Wednesday, they also paid tribute to Howard who has had a hugely impressive career, despite Tourette’s syndrome.
Tim Howard really is a modern day version of the all-American hero. Legend!
Watch Live Stream
- Watford v Everton: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 9, 2016
- Big blow for Everton as Yannick Bolasie faces up to a year out with injury [Daily Mail]December 9, 2016
- So long, Memphis? Koeman talks about buying in January before UEL omissionDecember 8, 2016
- Romelu Lukaku reveals he was present when Paul Pogba re-signed for Man UnitedDecember 7, 2016
- Jurgen Klinsmann posts pleasant thank-you message to US national team (Video)November 22, 2016
- Marcelo Bielsa needs big money & Landon Donovan to become the USA boss [ESPN]November 22, 2016
- Bruce Arena to replace Jurgen Klinsmann. USA fans rage [Tweets]November 22, 2016
- U.S. Soccer reveal the reasons behind Jurgen Klinsmann’s sackingNovember 21, 2016