- “Gareth Bale has given the green light to sign for Man United next summer” [Sunday Express]
- Real Madrid post YouTube video of Club World Cup celebrations
- Cristiano Ronaldo appeared to snub Michel Platini after the Club World Cup final
- Carlo Ancelotti equals Alex Ferguson & Pep Guardiola trophy haul after Real Madrid win the CWC
- Real Madrid 2 – San Lorenzo 0: Sergio Ramos & Gareth Bale win the Club World Cup [Highlights]
CNN hail Tim Howard for amazing USA performance v Belgium despite Tourette’s syndrome
When Tim Howard first signed for Manchester United in 2003, it quickly became public knowledge that the Team America goalkeeper had Tourette’s syndrome.
In truth, it has not really been seen as an issue and Howard has never displayed any symptoms publicly during his time at United and Everton.
Now though, America is going crazy for Tim Howard and once again the Tourette’s syndrome has been brought up in the discussions.
Howard’s sensational performance against Belgium, with his record 16 saves, have caused CNN to gush over the USA number one.
And, on a segment aired on CNN on Wednesday, they also paid tribute to Howard who has had a hugely impressive career, despite Tourette’s syndrome.
Tim Howard really is a modern day version of the all-American hero. Legend!
- Updated: July 3, 2014