CNN hail Tim Howard for amazing USA performance v Belgium despite Tourette’s syndrome
- July 3, 2014
When Tim Howard first signed for Manchester United in 2003, it quickly became public knowledge that the Team America goalkeeper had Tourette’s syndrome.
In truth, it has not really been seen as an issue and Howard has never displayed any symptoms publicly during his time at United and Everton.
Now though, America is going crazy for Tim Howard and once again the Tourette’s syndrome has been brought up in the discussions.
Howard’s sensational performance against Belgium, with his record 16 saves, have caused CNN to gush over the USA number one.
And, on a segment aired on CNN on Wednesday, they also paid tribute to Howard who has had a hugely impressive career, despite Tourette’s syndrome.
Tim Howard really is a modern day version of the all-American hero. Legend!
- Aaron Lennon turns that frown upside down after completing move from Spurs to Everton (...
- Everton’s Gerard Deulofeu grabbed a goal & an assist as Spain U21s won (Videos)
- Everton legend Peter Reid praises John Stones for his professionalism (Video)
- Twitter congratulates Aaron Lennon for learning how to smile (Tweets)
- Everton celebrate Aaron Lennon’s signing from Spurs with a YouTube montage
- Watch Ramiro Funes Mori’s first interview as an Everton player (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...