- Isco scores beautiful solo golazo in Real Madrid training; Fans chant his name [Video]
- Alexis Sanchez opens up about life in London – “I’m happy at Arsenal” [Latercera]
- Lukas Podolski posts celebratory team photo on the Arsenal bus after West Ham win [Instagram]
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger very pleased in post match interview after 2-1 win at West Ham
- Mauricio Pochettino: Spurs should’ve been given a penalty & no sympathy for Man United [Video]
Clint Dempsey posts contender for best photobomb of the World Cup
— U.S. Soccer (@ussoccer) June 20, 2014
It looked like Mexican coach Miguel Herrera had won the contest for the best photobomb of the World Cup after just one week of the tournament.
To be fair to Herrera, he has still probably wrapped up the title, so madcap was his photobomb, but this effort from Clint Dempsey is certainly impressive.
You have to admire how it appears Dempsey has rushed from somewhere fairly far away to be involved.
And, the form Dempsey is currently in, for both USA and the Seattle Sounders, you had no doubt he would make an appearance!
- Updated: June 21, 2014