- Russian international Ivan Novoseltsev proposes to his girlfriend on the pitch at full time [Video]
- Michael Owen doubles down on his belief that Liverpool’s Sterling is better than Arsenal’s Ozil [Video]
- Man United & Liverpool’s hopes to sign Memphis Depay complicated as Pep Guardiola reveals his hand
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus now faces a criminal record for driving without a licence [Bild]
- A defender in Sweden headbutts the crossbar after conceding a goal [Videos]
Clint Dempsey & Hope Solo model the new 2014 US home kit
- March 3, 2014
New kits are flying out this week, and after Italy comes the US 2014 home kit.
The plain white kit, modeled by Clint Dempsey and Hope Solo, is a pretty bland but classy number, with a nice collar feature.
And there’s really not a lot more to it than that!