- Ronaldinho plays keepy-uppies with a young Manchester United fan [Video]
- Fabio Capello: I told Zlatan Ibrahimovic that he was as good as Marco Van Basten
- Howard Webb, Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville talk about diving [Video]
- Magnificent! Tha’er Bawab (Craiova) finishes wonderful solo run off with scooped finish v Rapid Bucharesti
- Liverpool’s Sheyi Ojo & Chelsea’s Dominic Solanke score in England U18s win over Poland
Clint Dempsey & Hope Solo model the new 2014 US home kit
New kits are flying out this week, and after Italy comes the US 2014 home kit.
The plain white kit, modeled by Clint Dempsey and Hope Solo, is a pretty bland but classy number, with a nice collar feature.
And there’s really not a lot more to it than that!
- Updated: March 3, 2014