Class! Mesut Ozil supports surgery of another 12 kids after Germany WC victory
In March, Mesut Ozil announced he would be paying for the surgeries of 11 children in Brazil ahead of the World Cup.
On the video below, the Arsenal playmaker announced: “Let’s go people! Let’s move it together in Brazil. Let’s set an example. I’m taking care of eleven surgeries. The most beautiful team of eleven ever. Together we can help many more children, thank you for your help”.
On Wednesday, Ozil increased this number from 11 to 23 with the message above on Facebook that reads:
“dear fans, prior to the #WorldCup I supported the surgery of eleven sick children. since the victory of the #WorldCup is not only due to eleven players but to our whole team, I will now raise the number to 23. this is my personal thank-you for the hospitality of the people of Brazil.”
All in all, pretty impressive stuff from Arsenal’s record signing!
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal’s Calum Chambers trolls Jack Wilshere on Instagram ahead of Middlesbrough v BournemouthOctober 28, 2016
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas celebrates his glorious career & his days at Arsenal [Instagram]October 28, 2016
- Arsene Wenger gives injury updates, worrying Theo Walcott newsOctober 28, 2016
- Hector Bellerin admits he’s not as good as CatinhoOctober 28, 2016
- Exclusive interview with Arsenal’s Shkodran MustafiOctober 17, 2016
- Former German international Tim Wiese shows off his WWE skills in the ring (Videos)October 13, 2016
- Julian Draxler scores as Germany pick off Northern Ireland in first-half (Video)October 11, 2016
- Exclusive: Per Mertesacker Interview with 101 Great GoalsOctober 9, 2016
- This is the most ridiculous Mesut Ozil transfer story you’re going to read todayOctober 27, 2016
- BBC’s David Ornstein on Mesut Ozil & Alexis Sanchez renewal updates after Arsenal’s AGM (Video)October 25, 2016
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil & Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic slammed on the BBC (Video)October 23, 2016
- Dimitri Payet emulates Mesut Özil with chewing gum keepy-up trick (Video)October 22, 2016