Class! Liverpool’s Dan Agger gives shirt to Denmark fan after accidentally hitting him with ball
- October 9, 2013
At first there were “ooohs” and laughter as Dan Agger hit a young spectator at Denmark training on Tuesday.
Then there was envy as the Liverpool defender jumped over the fence and apologised in a very classy manner.
Denmark host Italy on Friday night in a crucial World Cup qualifier as they bid for a play-off spot to Brazil 2014.
As the good folk at Dirty Tackle point out, it was somewhat of a surprise that the wayward effort came from the Liverpool centre back and not Nicklas Bendtner…
- Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen was on target for Denmark in a comeback win v Monte...
- France 2 – Denmark 0: Lacazette and Giroud on target [Official highlights]
- The best Memes & Tweets on Lord Bendtner’s hat-trick for Denmark v USA [Video]
- Nicklas Bendtner bags a hat-trick in 3-2 Denmark win over USA [Highlights]
- Pione Sisto called up to Denmark U-21; parents go crazy at press conference [Video]
- Golazos! Claudiu Keșerü scores brilliant brace for Romania v Denmark [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...