- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
Class! Liverpool’s Dan Agger gives shirt to Denmark fan after accidentally hitting him with ball
At first there were “ooohs” and laughter as Dan Agger hit a young spectator at Denmark training on Tuesday.
Then there was envy as the Liverpool defender jumped over the fence and apologised in a very classy manner.
Denmark host Italy on Friday night in a crucial World Cup qualifier as they bid for a play-off spot to Brazil 2014.
As the good folk at Dirty Tackle point out, it was somewhat of a surprise that the wayward effort came from the Liverpool centre back and not Nicklas Bendtner…
- Updated: October 9, 2013