Class! Liverpool’s Dan Agger gives shirt to Denmark fan after accidentally hitting him with ball
At first there were “ooohs” and laughter as Dan Agger hit a young spectator at Denmark training on Tuesday.
Then there was envy as the Liverpool defender jumped over the fence and apologised in a very classy manner.
Denmark host Italy on Friday night in a crucial World Cup qualifier as they bid for a play-off spot to Brazil 2014.
As the good folk at Dirty Tackle point out, it was somewhat of a surprise that the wayward effort came from the Liverpool centre back and not Nicklas Bendtner…
Watch Live Stream
- Insanely windy conditions cause a bizarre incident in the Danish Superliga (Video)November 21, 2016
- Great assist from Boro’s Fischer: Spurs’ Christian Eriksen scores for Denmark (Video)September 4, 2016
- Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen scores 10 minute hat-trick for Denmark in Kirin Cup (Video)June 7, 2016
- Middlesborough’s Viktor Fischer on target for Denmark v Bosnia (Video)June 3, 2016
- Liverpool pair Lucas & Mignolet post pictures from Barcelona CL matchDecember 7, 2016
- Liverpool’s Loris Karius is actually outperforming Man United’s David De GeaDecember 7, 2016
- Liverpool fans will love Dirk Kuyt’s story about the stick he took from Manchester United fans (Video)December 6, 2016
- Liverpool get injury boost ahead of West Ham match at AnfieldDecember 6, 2016