Class! Liverpool’s Dan Agger gives shirt to Denmark fan after accidentally hitting him with ball
- October 9, 2013
At first there were “ooohs” and laughter as Dan Agger hit a young spectator at Denmark training on Tuesday.
Then there was envy as the Liverpool defender jumped over the fence and apologised in a very classy manner.
Denmark host Italy on Friday night in a crucial World Cup qualifier as they bid for a play-off spot to Brazil 2014.
As the good folk at Dirty Tackle point out, it was somewhat of a surprise that the wayward effort came from the Liverpool centre back and not Nicklas Bendtner…
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]