Class! Liverpool’s Dan Agger gives shirt to Denmark fan after accidentally hitting him with ball
At first there were “ooohs” and laughter as Dan Agger hit a young spectator at Denmark training on Tuesday.
Then there was envy as the Liverpool defender jumped over the fence and apologised in a very classy manner.
Denmark host Italy on Friday night in a crucial World Cup qualifier as they bid for a play-off spot to Brazil 2014.
As the good folk at Dirty Tackle point out, it was somewhat of a surprise that the wayward effort came from the Liverpool centre back and not Nicklas Bendtner…
Watch Live Stream
- Butt Wow: Denmark U17s score dramatic 25 yard stoppage time winner with backside (Video)March 30th, 2016
- Scotland 1 – Denmark 0: Matt Ritchie capitalises on a Dan Agger mistake (Video)March 29th, 2016
- Bad news for Leicester as Kasper Schmeichel picks up an injury with DenmarkMarch 27th, 2016
- Awesome fan footage of Zlatan Ibrahimovic golazo free-kick v Denmark (Video)November 17th, 2015
- Liverpool’s Marko Grujic reveals some bad news on SnapChatMay 26th, 2016
- Mixed reports on whether Liverpool have actually bid for Lorient’s Raphael GuerreiroMay 26th, 2016
- Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge urges Mario Gotze to leave amid Liverpool interestMay 26th, 2016
- Martin Skrtel’s days at Liverpool are almost certainly over, confirms agentMay 25th, 2016