- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Clarence Seedorf tipped to play 4-3-1-2 at AC Milan [Gazzetta dello Sport]
- Updated: January 15, 2014
After a hugely successful, seemingly endless, playing career there is plenty of excitement surrounding the appointment of Clarence Seedorf as the new AC Milan coach.
But, as a coach with no previous experience there is plenty of guesswork going on about what formation Seedorf will employ at the Rossoneri.
Clarence Seedorf is expected at the San Siro this evening for the Coppa Italia clash with Spezia and will formally take charge when AC Milan play Verona in Serie A on Sunday.
Gazzetta dello Sport attempted to work out Seedorf’s likely tactical formation and suggest it will be a 4-3-1-2 with the former Dutch playmaker taking his inspiration from Louis van Gaal and Carlo Ancelotti.
Seedorf is fortunate to already have in place an excellent “trequartista” in Keisuke Honda and a fine support striker in Kaka.
Judging by the graphic below though, the Rossoneri will need a fair amount of investment (or young players) to replace the currently likely starting defence and midfield.
Gazzetta tip Seedorf to move for Chelsea’s Michael Essien in the January transfer window and his former Botafogo team mate Doria, a defender, in the summer.