Clarence Seedorf introduces Dodgeball to AC Milan training
- January 21, 2014
If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!
AC Milan’s new manager Clarence Seedorf appears to be a fan of frat pack movie Dodgeball, as he’s introduced the gym class sport to AC Milan training.
Whether as just a bit of fun or an actual practical game to work on reaction times and speed of thought, the players seemed to enjoy it!
The bibs, captained by Kaka’, lost out and had to do press-ups as a forfeit.
- Adriano Galliani says Mario Balotelli has changed radically since returning to AC Milan
- Huge Coup: Malaga sign wonderkid Hachim Mastour on two-year loan from AC Milan
- AC Milan 2 – Empoli 1: Newbies Carlos Bacca & Luiz Adriano open their Milan ...
- AC Milan (Mexes) beat Manchester United (Ashley Young) in 2 v 2 Adidas Skills game (Video)
- Mario Balotelli on what went wrong at Liverpool & conduct at AC Milan in extensive...
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli writes farewell post to Liverpool fans on Facebook
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...