Clarence Seedorf introduces Dodgeball to AC Milan training
- January 21, 2014
If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!
AC Milan’s new manager Clarence Seedorf appears to be a fan of frat pack movie Dodgeball, as he’s introduced the gym class sport to AC Milan training.
Whether as just a bit of fun or an actual practical game to work on reaction times and speed of thought, the players seemed to enjoy it!
The bibs, captained by Kaka’, lost out and had to do press-ups as a forfeit.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...