Clarence Seedorf introduces Dodgeball to AC Milan training
- January 21, 2014
If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!
AC Milan’s new manager Clarence Seedorf appears to be a fan of frat pack movie Dodgeball, as he’s introduced the gym class sport to AC Milan training.
Whether as just a bit of fun or an actual practical game to work on reaction times and speed of thought, the players seemed to enjoy it!
The bibs, captained by Kaka’, lost out and had to do press-ups as a forfeit.
- AC Milan pay AS Roma €20m for Andrea Bertolacci, despite him never playing for the Gial...
- Liverpool miss out on Carlos Bacca; AC Milan secure Sevilla striker [Gazzetta dello Sport]
- New AC Milan boss Sinisa Mihajlovic explains why he’s the best man for the job [V...
- Arsenal target Geoffrey Kondogbia set for move to AC Milan after fee agreed [Sky Italia]
- AC Milan welcome new manager Sinisa Mihajlovic to the club [Video]
- Ex AC Milan star Kakha Kaladze helps out with relief effort after flood hits Tbilisi [P...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi