- Atletico Madrid’s equaliser at Bilbao, scored by Griezmann, was a quality team goal!
- Man United superfan Andy Tate stars in hilarious new BT Sport advert [Video]
- Had Arsenal not dropped 11 points from winning positions…
- The best goals from Spain in 2014 ft. Bale, Ronaldo, Messi, James Rodriguez & more [Video]
- Mad! Man United’s Angel Di Maria is 2nd in the La Liga assists chart for 2014 [Graphic]
Clarence Seedorf introduces Dodgeball to AC Milan training
If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!
AC Milan’s new manager Clarence Seedorf appears to be a fan of frat pack movie Dodgeball, as he’s introduced the gym class sport to AC Milan training.
Whether as just a bit of fun or an actual practical game to work on reaction times and speed of thought, the players seemed to enjoy it!
The bibs, captained by Kaka’, lost out and had to do press-ups as a forfeit.
- Updated: January 21, 2014