Clarence Seedorf introduces Dodgeball to AC Milan training
- January 21, 2014
If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!
AC Milan’s new manager Clarence Seedorf appears to be a fan of frat pack movie Dodgeball, as he’s introduced the gym class sport to AC Milan training.
Whether as just a bit of fun or an actual practical game to work on reaction times and speed of thought, the players seemed to enjoy it!
The bibs, captained by Kaka’, lost out and had to do press-ups as a forfeit.
- Real Madrid’s Isco produced a magic moment v Milan, Ronaldo approved (Video)
- Toni Kroos has penalty saved by AC Milan’s 16-year old keeper Gianluigi Donnarumm...
- Part 2: AC Milan’s Hachim Mastour takes on freestyler Séan Garnier in 1v1 match (...
- Real Madrid v AC Milan: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Former AC Milan teammates Andrea Pirlo & Kaka’ reunited in MLS (Vine)
- Incredible behind the goal footage of Philippe Mexes’ wonder-volley for AC Milan ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi