Clanger! Liverpool goalie Simon Mignolet makes another costly mistake v Chelsea (GIF)
Simon Mignolet should has has another calamitous moment v Chelsea after letting Samuel Eto’o put Chelsea up 2-1.
The Liverpool shot-stopper Simon Mignolet has not had the best week. The big Belgian let a shot from Alvaro Negredo get past him on Boxing Day and the Liverpool keeper has just let in another goal that he should have saved.
However momentsearlier, Mignolet pulled out a top drawer save to keep out a Frank Lampard piledriver.
Will these mistakes continue to haunt Liverpool in the title race?
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool make £11m bid for Borussia Dortmund’s Christian Pulisic [Tony Barrett]August 26, 2016
- Liverpool have no interest in signing Manchester City’s Joe Hart [Echo]August 26, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp chats to Gary Lineker about his philosophy, winter breaks and Dortmund days (Video)August 26, 2016
- Tottenham v Liverpool: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsAugust 26, 2016
- New Liverpool GK Karius ruled out with broken hand, fans dread being stuck with Mignolet [Tweets]July 30, 2016
- Loris Karius says he intends to uproot Simon Mignolet as Liverpool number one (Video)May 25, 2016
- Clip of Jurgen Klopp encouraging Simon Mignolet at training sums up Keeper’s Liverpool careerMay 11, 2016
- Liverpool’s Simon Mignolet believes pressure from Danny Ward will make him better (Video)May 1, 2016