Christopher ‘McLovin’ Mintz-Plasse stars in hilarious Adidas ‘all in or nothing’ World Cup video
- July 2, 2014
Christopher Mintz-Plasse, or as you may know him ‘McLovin’, has starred in a hilarious World Cup video for Adidas’ ‘all in or nothing’ campaign and Funny Or Die.
Claiming to be a football expert, the actor goes around to chat to many famous football faces including Juan Mata, Fernando Hierro and Cafu, only to be found out as a fraud.
The motives of McLovin are simply to find a party he can go to!
In his desperation, he asks the Manchester United playmaker bluntly ‘Mata, where’s the tata’s?’
By the video’s end World Cup winner Patrick Vieira comes along and shows Mintz-Plasse the error of his ways and to embrace the World Cup.
- Chelsea attacker Oscar stars in life-size video game for new Adidas Predator boot advert
- A projected Messi scores a goal on the buildings of Barcelona in new Adidas ad [Video]
- New details emerge of Man United’s mega Adidas deal [BBC]
- Manchester United’s new Adidas kit deal is ENORMOUS compared to Europe’s bi...
- Adidas release excellent animated highlights montage to mark the end of the World Cup [...
- Manchester United & Adidas confirm kit deal worth £750m over 10 years!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi