Christopher ‘McLovin’ Mintz-Plasse stars in hilarious Adidas ‘all in or nothing’ World Cup video
- July 2, 2014
Christopher Mintz-Plasse, or as you may know him ‘McLovin’, has starred in a hilarious World Cup video for Adidas’ ‘all in or nothing’ campaign and Funny Or Die.
Claiming to be a football expert, the actor goes around to chat to many famous football faces including Juan Mata, Fernando Hierro and Cafu, only to be found out as a fraud.
The motives of McLovin are simply to find a party he can go to!
In his desperation, he asks the Manchester United playmaker bluntly ‘Mata, where’s the tata’s?’
By the video’s end World Cup winner Patrick Vieira comes along and shows Mintz-Plasse the error of his ways and to embrace the World Cup.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea attacker Oscar stars in life-size video game for new Adidas Predator boot advertSeptember 18, 2014
- A projected Messi scores a goal on the buildings of Barcelona in new Adidas ad [Video]August 14, 2014
- New details emerge of Man United’s mega Adidas deal [BBC]July 31, 2014
- Manchester United’s new Adidas kit deal is ENORMOUS compared to Europe’s biggest clubsJuly 15, 2014
- Juan Mata admits Manchester United’s 4-0 defeat to Chelsea was painful (Video)October 23, 2016
- Sky Sports pundit drops Wayne Rooney & Juan Mata from Manchester United XI v Chelsea (Video)October 23, 2016
- Juan Mata laughs about faceplant during win over Fenerbahce [Instagram]October 21, 2016
- Juan Mata looks ahead to Man United’s clash against Liverpool in latest blog postOctober 10, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014