Christopher ‘McLovin’ Mintz-Plasse stars in hilarious Adidas ‘all in or nothing’ World Cup video
- July 2, 2014
Christopher Mintz-Plasse, or as you may know him ‘McLovin’, has starred in a hilarious World Cup video for Adidas’ ‘all in or nothing’ campaign and Funny Or Die.
Claiming to be a football expert, the actor goes around to chat to many famous football faces including Juan Mata, Fernando Hierro and Cafu, only to be found out as a fraud.
The motives of McLovin are simply to find a party he can go to!
In his desperation, he asks the Manchester United playmaker bluntly ‘Mata, where’s the tata’s?’
By the video’s end World Cup winner Patrick Vieira comes along and shows Mintz-Plasse the error of his ways and to embrace the World Cup.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...